See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

The course was very average. Some holes were closed due to renovations but signage was inadequate and we sometimes ended up on the wrong side or in the wrong direction and had to turn the buggy around in a tight space.

Facilities crude, tired looking and run down. The Nest was pretentious and over priced. Overall, there was an air of sadness and I found it rather depressing. The fact that the course is not rated means you can't enter your score anyway, so why bother to play there at all?

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank dawnenator
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Rounds a little expensive for non-members ($350range). But the facilities including Nest Restaurant and Course is beautiful. Only challenge right now is the construction going on in nearby area. We were hosted as part of a Charity Golf Event, enjoyed the staff and facilities! Good luck and enjoy!

Room Tip: Enjoy the Nest Restaurant...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank LHOVancouver
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Front 9 is amazing with lots of holes over water. Bring extra golf balls as the rough is thick.
Stop 1/2 way at the restaurant for lunch and is amazing food.
Back 9 is open fairways but you need to play the 17th par 3 over the water.
Hire titleist clubs for $100 a set.
Looking at about $600 for two people and cart but is a great day out.
Can't wait to the accommodation is built next quarter in 2018.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Ok ok The Nest is not new but has been open over a year but it was my first visit. I haven't been tecently to Laguna Golf Club, where the public are welcome in the restaurants and bars, due to the club being a building site temporarily. A new Dusit hotel will be housed here and clubhouse is being totally rebuilt.

Forget fuddy duddy old timers. This is a super high end but casual restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Last Friday dining with my teenage kids we saw a young crowd of 20 -30 year olds propped at the bar. Funky high ceiling concept, you'd believe you were in the city rather than next to the 18th green of a golf club. Yes it's a 2 minute walk past hoardings from the basement car park right now, but it's worth it!

Big selection - almost too wide as we were presented with less than 3 food and 2 drinks menus. Everything from golfers staples like Laksa to dinner specials cod, Wagyu steak.

We were all pleasantly surprised by the quality and nice presentations. I loved my lamb, 3 large and very succulent chops done to perfection with 3 sauces on the side. Awesome Margarita to accompany.

Others have a big thumbs up to the Wagyu and house burger. Totally surprised by the bill which with alcoholic drinks, one dessert and coffee only came to S$60 per head. Would be easily $100 elsewhere.

Staff are super friendly and relaxed. Chill, unexpected destination to surprise your guests. I can't wait to see Laguna Golf club if this is the new start!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Paid top dollar for a round of golf and loads of hassle like we were some crooks / fools to get on. Manager Mark finally came round and came good but seriously - club generally rude, very poorly organised, pretentious, marshals scared to move on slow play, super expensive, inflexible....the general staff who sorted carts and clubs were fantastic. I will never go back here and I hope I can only repay the club the same gratitude at my club in AU at some point.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business