“excellent hotel”
Review of Le Imperial Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Singapore
Le Imperial Hotel
Ranked #32 of 79 Singapore B&B and Inns
New Delhi, India
“excellent hotel”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

hey i 've been visitng singapore every month and stay at the same hotel , its le imperial , next to mustafa, mrt, and above all all indians/italian/chinese eating joints. what else it new hotel with the lowest fare and the best serive . ill rate it 10/10

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank manungupta

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I had the most terrible experience at this hotel and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
I had booked a Family room for 3 online before traveling to Singapore, which had been the most expensive and supposedly the best room in the hotel. When we arrived, we were given a room which barely had place for three beds, our luggage and place for three people to stand. No place to sit, no mirrors, not even place to walk around the bed. The room resembled a closet more than a family room. I didn’t mention anything thinking these are the best rooms of the hotel.
2 days later I saw that there are many rooms which are much more spacious, which seating area, dressing table, etc. When I questioned the management, I discovered that those rooms are family rooms as well but apparently they reserved for tourists who didn’t book through the internet (read: who paid more). We were clearly not staying in a family room, our room was significantly inferior to the other rooms we saw. However, we were being made to pay for a family room and accordingly we were paying the highest possible room rates in the hotel.
When I complained and requested a discount, the manager started threatening me by saying he wouldn’t allow me to leave the country. I believe I was cheated by being made to pay such high rates for such a terrible room and the management’s “go-to-hell” attitude was shocking.
For all future visitors to Singapore, I would suggest go elsewhere, the rooms are not worth the money and the management is definitely not there to serve you.

Room Tip: I wouldnt recommend staying in this hotel at all. Rooms are too cramped and service is terrible.