Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,157 results
All reviews club room mrt station living room velocity mall marmalade pantry direct access shopping mall club benefits convenient location swimming pool orchard road business trip coffee machine late check pleasant stay food court floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I have just returned from a 4 night stay at Oasia Hotel, Singapore and I have been very impressed with the service and overall quality of this hotel. I came with my mother to do a little shopping in Singapore and was looking forward to seeing if this hotel lived up to all the positive reviews here. I am pleased to say it has.

We booked a standard twin room with breakfast and internet included. Check-in was easy and quick and before we knew it, we were settling into our room. We had a room on the 19th floor. It was small but well appointed and exceptionally clean. Unfortunately there was no bath but the shower was really great - good water pressure and a choice of 2 shower heads (one being a rain-shower style). We took a nap almost as soon as we arrived because it was so early in the morning. The block-out roller blinds on the windows were extremely appreciated! The beds have firm, but comfortable mattresses and 2 pillows each, along with a soft white quilt. Mum and I found the linens extremely soft, luxurious and very clean. Other features of the room which stood out: the large flat screen Samsung tv, the generous wardrobe storage, the top-opening safe, the complimentary bottles of water provided daily and the excellent internet connection.

We enjoyed breakfast. There was a good variety of food on offer including eggs made to order. The omelette was particularly delicious. The pastries were fresh and tasty also. Unfortunately there was no soy milk available for my mother but she was able to make do without.

The hotel is well located as other reviewers have said. We were in Singapore to go shopping. The MRT was close-by and only 2 stops to Orchard Rd. First time visitors to Singapore should not hesitate to try the MRT subway system as it is so easy to use, cheap and fast. There is quite a good shopping centre adjacent to the hotel also and in fact we had all of our evening meals in a couple of the little restaurants there. You'll also find a supermarket and other essential shops such as a pharmacy close by.

There are a couple of negatives. Whilst breakfast was good, the restaurant was a bit small for the size of the hotel. Noise was an issue sometimes. Our air-conditioner had a noisy fan at times and the walls are quite thin. For the most part, our neighbours were (luckily) fairly quiet so it wasn't too much of a problem. Unfortunately hearing doors slam and that sort of thing is common in a lot of hotels I've stayed in so I cannot blame Oasia Hotel too much for this! The tea and coffee making facilities were nice but I'd like to see complimentary milk included in the mini-bar. I am not much of a fan of powdered creamer in my tea!

I would like to thank Charmaine on the front desk who was such a great help when I decided to book a second, separate room for the last night of our stay. She located a room on the same floor just a few doors down for us. This room was just as nice as the other one and the air conditioner was quieter. As a light sleeper, I greatly appreciated this! I would also like to thank one of the gentlemen on your Concierge team who was so helpful and friendly when we asked where the nearby pasta restaurant was. Unfortunately I do not remember his name but he walked us directly to the restaurant door. Sadly it was closed for Chinese New Year but we had a lovely chat and we appreciated his help.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lazy-traveller-bel
Oasia_Hotel_SG, General Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Dear faerie_bel,

Thank you for taking the time to share at length your recent experience with us.

It is heartening to learn that the service and quality of Oasia Hotel impressed you and reinforced all the positive reviews you read about us. We have in particular conveyed your appreciation to Charmine and the Concierge team who have helped made your stay experience exceptional.

On the breakfast space, you may like to know that we also have an Alfresco section on the 8th floor and guests will be guided upstairs should our restaurant on the ground floor starts to fill up. You are most welcome to try it out on your next visit.

We thank you again for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you and we most certainly look forward to welcoming you again on your return visit.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2013

I like this hotel because of the excellent location, which is not crowded but convenient and the nice, friendly service, simply like the free-slowing cocktail time and the all day refreshments. We stayed for for nights during CNY 2013, the shops and restaurants nearby were all closed, but staying and chilling in the hotel was a very pleasant experience too, coz we were just on a vacation to relax. Our room (club room) was quite tiny but with all the amenities we needed. And the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was OK with a fair amount of choices, the cappuccino was good, but no skim milk available!

However, there was one night when we came back to our room there was a strong cigarette smell and we found some ash on the toilet bowl (quite scary), then the staff forgot to put new bath towel in our room. We addressed this problem to the staff when we checked out, and the staff seriously told us they would investigate the issue. I hope to get a reply from them soon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear rabbitandbear

Thank you for your review and we are glad that your stay at Oasia Hotel has provided you with a pleasant experience given its location and Club facilities.

Your encounter with the cigarette ash in the room is most appalling because we are a smoke free hotel. We have looked into this matter and will be responding to you once we have the answers.

We look forward to having another opportunity to be of service to you again at Oasia Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2013

I believe it's my 10th stay or more here at oasia hotel. The reason I keep coming back is the excellent service, the location and comfort.
The location is awesome and well linked to the MRT. Pretty easy to get cabs, waiting line is short. Parking is good, the basement car park has sufficient car park space. The rooms although a little small but comfortable. I stayed in the club room and the shower and bathroom facilities and amenities are excellent. Just that the aircond is too cold. Although I tried to adjust the temperature but it is till cold. Otherwise it's perfect. Gobby checked me in and as always, he gives me great service and with big smile and a handshake.

Will return again soon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vignesh215
Oasia_Hotel_SG, General Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Dear Vignesh215,

Thank you for taking the time to share another pleasant experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our Club facilities as well as the convenience of our hotel location.

We have conveyed your appreciation to Gobby and it is encouragement like such that goes a long way in motivating Gobby and his colleagues to continue with their exceptional level of service.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I stayed here for a week on a business trip with my wife and daughter in Jan 2013. Trip from airport to the hotel only half an hour. Just head to the taxi service desk to book a cab or Maxicab if you have lots of luggage like us, fix price to any city hotel. Upon check-in, offered upgrade to Club Floor: free wifi/cable internet, free breakfast on 22/F Club lounge, exclusive use of the pool on 22/F!, free afternoon drinks (with free alcohol/soft drink) 6-8pm at lounge. Make sure you ask for the upgrade package, worth every cent of it.
Stayed on 21/F facing the city, very open view of Singapore (see photo). The other side will be facing a tall apartment building (yes, actually you could see the TV each family is watching) and the swimming pool below (see photo). Room were quite spacious and we could fit in 4 luggage into the room. Electric curtain and blinds, glass window in the standing shower looking at the bedroom (but could use blind to close). In room Nespresso machine (see photo) and boiler/hair dryer, digital safe drawer. If you are a light sleeper, make sure you do NOT choose a room with shared door with the other room, you can hear every word from the adjacent room. We did had this issue the first night and the Assistant Manager on the club lounge offered a room change for us.
Location is great, you can take the lift to B2 and walk directly via the underground passageway to the 2 huge shopping mall across the road or Novena MRT station, without going out to the heat or rain! (Note this passageway will close after 11pm). Heaps of food stores along the passageway and at the 2 malls. A supermarket in the basement of the mall, also a DIY hardware store next to it.
Service at the club lounge is great! The manager Margaret remembered our names the next day we had breakfast there. Choices were good, fruits, cheese, eggs, omelets, ham, cold cut, sausages, cereals, dim sum,... Drinks & snack from 6-8pm also a relaxing time for us, we could enjoy the cold drinks or punch, finger food and canapes, next to the private pool (see photos).
Overall service was very good, room service was quick and clean. No issue with the A/C or hot water. Conceige knowledge was great.

A suggestion to the management is to put another glass in front of the curtain in the standing shower to stop the water getting on the curtain/shade which makes it moldy & dirty.

Room tip: Ask for a room with no sharing door with another adjacent room, away from the lift - noise issue
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mushroom12345

Dear MichaelhkHongKong

Thank you for your kind review of Oasia Hotel. It is delightful to know that you had enjoyed our Club room and facilities. You may like to know that Oasia Hotel has been voted to have one of the best value Club lounge in the world.

We are highly appreciative of your suggestion on improving the shower curtain. Incidentally, we are already trialling a different material which is more durable and can be kept clean more easily.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay at Oasia Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

For sure, this is the best hotel I have stayed in Singapore. I did nor have much expectations but received wonderful service from the boys at the main entrance, the check in counter girls, the housekeeping lady and even the personnel on level 8 breakfast. I stayed in one of the corner rooms which was nicely designed and comfortable. Good offerings for breakfast on the open concept of level 8. Gym was small but then again who goes to the gym in holiday. Pool is big and across an apartment. The train station is also right below the hotel and there are several eateries around. Definitely my best hotel stay.

Date of stay: January 2013

Dear Lawyerdev,

Thank you for your positive review of Oasia Hotel and we are delighted to know that you had an exceptional stay with us and that our associates have been able to extend a warm and friendly hospitality.

We look forward to having another opportunity to host you again for yet another wonderful experience at Oasia Hotel Singapore.

Kind Regards,