“Mustafa is much better than other supermarkets in Singapore!”
Review of Mustafa Centre

Mustafa Centre
Ranked #66 of 839 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: "Rarely seen without a bustling crowd of customers, Mustafa Centre is set in the Little India district. A cult favourite in the Singaporean shopping scene, it’s the best place to go if you’re after a bargain or enjoy shopping late into the twilight hours. Mustafa may not be as fancy as some of Singapore’s other malls, but it has a great range of items, and good prices to match. Here, you’ll get a bargain on just about everything, from clothes, perfume, souvenirs, electronics, makeup, confectionery and even food and groceries. "
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Mustafa supermarket and money exchange are highly recommended. More choice, cheaper prices and nicer things!

2  Thank Nigar H

Reviewed 3 May 2012

It is a bit crazy but you can have fun in what is basically an old style department store that just has everything at a a reasonable price. Felt weird when the security gurads zip tied the shopping bags we took in but apparently they need to do it to keep down shop lifting. Well worth the time.

1  Thank DrakesinItaly
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This is a mammoth supermarket and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! It is a huge: 5 floors, 2 blocks longs and I believe there is also a floor in the basement. It is located at Farrer Park (right beside Little India). In general, almost everything is available here (don't expect branded clothes though). The prices of items are comparatively cheaper than other stores in Singapore. I bought a video camera from here a couple months back for $2365 whereas the same product was selling for $2599 at other stores around the city (not comparing with Sim Lim Square as most products at Sim Lim Square are perfect duplicates at one forth the price anywhere else). The salesman was very nice and gave us a professional tripod for free. Items in this store are all genuine. On my trips to Singapore, I also purchase colognes and perfumes from here (two third the price of any other seller).This store is extremely crowded on weekends though! It has many indian restaurants beside this market.

2  Thank rafatabedin
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Visited in April 2012 and the place is full of junk. Most Items are available cheaper in London and will not trust any electronic goods. Went to Roof Top Restaurant Kebab & Curries and in my whole life (I am 57) and never experienced bad food and pathetic service. We were kept waiting for 20 minutes for Menu and another 20 minutes to take the order. We ordered 3 Starters with Nan and 3 main course dishes at same time. After 25 minutes, only 1 starter came first and others came 10 minutes later. Nan came after we finished the starters and we had to send it back. Even after 45 minutes, there was no sign of our Main Course. We left the restaurant and only paid for main course. The Kebabs were like thin sticks and dry and the chicken was not cooked properly. Probably the worst restaurant I ever been to and do not recommend.

5  Thank HasmukhLonon
Reviewed 19 April 2012

It is huge supermarket. Prices are very reasonable. You can buy whatever you want. And also it is open 24 x 7. I feel goods are cheaper than Duty Free. This is the only place I bought stuff in Singapore. I didn’t have time to go anywhere else. You get Currency exchange close by 24 hours.

2  Thank Disny