16 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUSD 428
FindHotelUSD 428
Agoda.comUSD 428
29,281 results
All reviews infinity pool sky park observation deck orchid suite city view rise restaurant bucket list light show huge hotel iconic hotel marina bay club room hotel guests singapore skyline shopping mall food court room key
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021

Thank you for an amazing stay! We came for my 30th and it was incredible. The rooftop pool had fantastic views across the city. The rooms were comfortable, clean and luxurious. Can’t wait to come back again one day in the future.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Crissey1001
Chin Siong Pek, Other at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Crissey1001,

Thank you for choosing Marina Bay Sands for your birthday celebration and for sharing your experience here.

I am glad you had an amazing stay with us and had the opportunity to visit our pool, it is definitely an experience not to be missed!

On behalf of my team, I’d like to wish you a happy birthday and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Pek Chin Siong
Vice President of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed in April with my partner to celebrate her birthday since we could not travel. We weren’t disappointed, check in staff was friendly and efficient. She was attentive to details and wished my partner a happy birthday during the check in process.

The Hotel Prepared a small cake for her birthday which was a really nice touch. I had some difficulty making some last minute dinning reservations but Concierge team was really helpful in securing tables for both my lunches and dinner. I would like to thank Haffidz and his wonderful team for helping to make these arrangements which made me enjoy my stay throughout thoroughly.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shawn Ng, Other at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Dear phw98,

I am very pleased to receive your kind endorsement and I am glad you had a wonderful birthday staycation with us.

Your thoughtful words will certainly be conveyed to Haffidz and the Concierge team for assisting with arrangements and contributing to your enjoyable experience at Marina Bay Sands.

On behalf of my team, I’d like to wish your partner a happy birthday and I look forward to welcoming both of you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

If you are looking for a short stay at the most iconic hotel in Singapore look no further. MBS is for you. Had a 2 night stay this week and despite all the extra precautions introduced because of COVID the service was exceptional. We were lucky enough to be upgraded and had a one bedroom suite on the city side on the 53rd floor! There are restrictions on the use of the rooftop pool with the need to book a one hour time slot. Drinks at the rooftop pool are super expensive so be careful of that. We enjoyed the in room dining, dinner at Ce La Vie and afternoon tea at Blossoms Chinese restaurant. A really enjoyable stay with great attention to detail.

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear paffytripper,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us.

I am heartened to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us, and that my team was able to offer you a complimentary upgrade.

I am also delighted to read that you were able to experience a variety of our offerings such as visiting the infinity pool, enjoying an afternoon tea at Blossom and dining high above the city with a dinner at CÉ LA VI.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back for more staycations.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

The booking experience online is confusing to say the least, with the array of packages that comes with varying options that makes it difficult when one is trying to book multiple rooms for the family. We ended with rooms in different towers that confuses even the front desk staff.

Even more confusing is the pre requisite to make an appointment to get a queue number to check in which wasnt made clear at the stage of booking or when you receive the booking confirmation. With three rooms to manage, I ended memorising the booking reservation codes for all three rooms because you need to key them in for every little booking or tweaks you want to make.
I’m writing to express my gratitude and appreciation for the exemplary service we’ve received while checking in for our reservation on the first and the additional two rooms on second day.

The two staff deserving of commendation are Wei Jie and Hidayu. Even though Wei Jie were initially as confounded when trying to check us in, he was really patient and thoughtful to try ways to bring the three rooms closer together. Rather than going through the robotic process of checking in the guests, both of them carefully reviewed the bookings and presented options to make the stay most convenient and pleasant for my family. Whether it be trying to consolidate the rooms, or rescheduling the pool timings, to offering off-record tips to make the check in for the additional rooms most pleasant and least painful

They gone above and beyond in anticipating the needs of the guests and deserves to be commended for doing the best for the patrons.

Perhaps what makes their job hard is that the front facing staff are often the last persons to know of the many different packages and confusing promotional campaigns that the marketing team run on the website. It may help to keep them in the loop of the new promotions and package offerings.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ZuTouMaMian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience here.

I regret to learn about the challenges you experienced during online booking and check-in. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the relevant departments as we continually review ways to improve our product touchpoints to serve our guests better.

Your thoughtful words will certainly be conveyed to our team members Wei Jie and Hidayu for going above and beyond and ensuring that you and your family had a comfortable stay with us.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2021

Can't travel during this Covid 19 period, we have a 2 nights stay in this well-known Marina Bay Sands is a perfect choice. They offer a wide range of facilities but due to Covid, that's lots of restrictions. We need to book a time slot to access with only the room card to the amazing pool with the view of Singapore(only one-time entry per room for only 1 hour and 5 mins). The lounge as well as the rooftop bar which was really nice, and also their restaurants. Other than that, Marina Bay Sands also has casinos, some fancy restaurants, and a shopping mall in the same area as the hotel itself. The room also is big and clean with a free minibar and snarks top up every day. But the room temperature is econ friendly the aircon is not cold enough for me. However, the location of the hotel itself is still good you can access bus right away in front of the hotel, taxis, and MRT station. Plus if the check-in time can be earlier and the check-out time can be 12pm will be better. All and all is still good stay.

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear Mary L,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Marina Bay Sands and for sharing your valuable feedback.

I am glad you had the opportunity to explore some of our offerings and were able to visit our amazing pool, lounge and rooftop bar.

Thank you once again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back for more staycations.