21 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Trip.comUSD 392
eDreamsUSD 393
PricelineUSD 393
FindHotelUSD 392
Agoda.comUSD 393
TripadvisorUSD 393
29,284 results
All reviews infinity pool sky park observation deck orchid suite city view rise restaurant bucket list light show huge hotel iconic hotel marina bay club room hotel guests singapore skyline shopping mall food court room key
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel is crowded, long queue everywhere. Staffs are rude and a lot of restriction even for hotel guest. Hotel service worst than 3 star rated hotel. Definitely don't live up to 5 star hotel level!
Restaurants are pack with people, minimum spending even on accompanied children. Not family oriented, obviously not children friendly. restriction even at the swimming pool, what kind of 5 star hotel on world they are living on?

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank patricklC7770RQ
Shawn_Ng, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Thank you for your review, Patrick L.

Marina Bay Sands indeed has a large number of visitors who want to see and experience for themselves the atmosphere and excitement of our property and enjoy for the very first time facilities that are totally unique in Singapore and Asia. Whilst we are delighted by the enthusiasm shown by our guests, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the crowds and delays in our service touch points. Please be assured that we will continuously review ways to fine-tune our processes and services to ensure better efficiency and quality of our service touch points. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you and your family back to Marina Bay Sands in the near future for a more successful experience.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Had an incredible and memorable one night staycation with my family at MBS for birthday celebration. The service was impeccable right from the moment we reached the hotel, check in till check out. It was a great experience staying in MBS.

We booked the Orchid Suite. We requested for an early check-in, a high floor room, king-sized bed and a non-smoking room and I was very pleased that all my requests were acceded to. We were also allowed to check out by 12noon the next day instead of the usual 11am, which gave us more time to enjoy breakfast and admire the amazing city skyline. A complimentary birthday cake was placed on the room's dining table, which I thought was a sweet gesture from the hotel staffs. We got to see the astonishing view of Singapore's skyline from our hotel room.

The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. I like that the hotel room phones are wireless as we did not have to sit beside the phone while calling for room service.

The staffs at The Club were very helpful, friendly and responsive. They did not hesitate to render their help whenever we have queries and the service was awesome.

It is worth the price paid, with the impeccable service we have gotten and the amazing view from the hotel room as well as from the skypark.

The only drawback was that there are some problems with the sink and the toilet flush. Had to pull the lever of the sink to allow the water to flow down for one of the sinks. The water runs continuously if you did not flush the toilet properly.

Nonetheless, MBS has lived up to its expectations and I will definitely recommend it to my relatives and friends to stay over.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank katelynie

Dear Baekhyunee,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for the privilege of hosting you and your loved ones for birthday celebrations.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your accommodations in one of our Suites as well as your breakfast dining experiences and time spent at the Sands SkyPark infinity pool. I also thank you for your kind compliments on our Team Members’ service standards and I am certain that our Team Members will delight in knowing that they have contributed to the enjoyment of your stay with us.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your loved ones back in the near future for more great stays.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Surprisingly, the pool size is much smaller than what i expected from the pictures. The property is huge and ceiling at lobby area is endless. We went out a night for the famous chili crabs, taxies are expensive, but they are mercedes.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kong h

Dear kong h,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us at Marina Bay Sands, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

A wonderful staycation for X'mas celebration just that it's a bit pricy.

The whole setting of the room is just cozy in class. Good for family stay as well as couple. Excellent location, you have shopping centres all around.

We booked two Deluxe rooms and got a connected one too. Four of us with two king size beds.

The room that i had had a couch and a wonderful view of the Gardens by the Bay. Big TV, bathroom was big too. They even had the usb point for your phone beside your bed.

The infinity pool was crowded as usual. We spent hours up there despite the weather was gloomy. The view was just good and best if you went during August period during Singapore National Day, splendid view of the fireworks as well as the aerial display. No kidding on this.

It's a must go stay once in your life.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your wonderful review Iluvholiday.

I am glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay at Marina Bay Sands, particularly enjoying your time in one of our garden view Deluxe rooms as well as the Sands SkyPark infinity pool. I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

My wife and I stayed here during a 3-day stopover on our way back from France. While the wait for check in was only about 5 minutes, the process itself took about 10 minutes since they claimed our room had not been pre-paid by our travel agent. The onus was put on me to contact my agent and have her contact the hotel, resulting in time wasted sending/receiving emails and talking to the front desk during out stay. The hotel had received the payment a month before we checked in.
Regardless we were given a wonderful room with great views. The hotel and shopping area is so huge you need a map to find your way around but walking throughout the complex is an experience in itself. Drink and food is very expensive but the food hall had dishes for under $10. The infinity pool is amazing and probably the reason why most tourists stay at the hotel. It was a shame half the pool area was under reconstruction with the constant sound of heavy machinery almost blocking out the music. The 360 degree view was reduced to about 180. Warning: even on a cloudy day you can get sunburnt quite quickly if you delay putting on sunscreen – speaking from personal experience!
Despite its faults this hotel is definitely worth staying at - but probably only once.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear terry6004,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay, enjoying your time at the Sands SkyPark infinity pool and The Shoppes. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by our renovation works. We seek your patience and understanding as we upgrade our offerings. Nonetheless, I look forward to welcoming you and your loved one back to Marina Bay Sands soon.