Marina Bay Sands
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 156
USD 122
Official Website
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 306
USD 223
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 248/night.

USD 279
USD 222
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 289
USD 209
  • Restaurant
Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 251
USD 163
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
USD 325
USD 188
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 242/night.

USD 298
USD 208
Agoda.com
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 220
USD 147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 250
USD 223
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 191
USD 171
Priceline
24,826 results
All reviewsinfinity poolobservation decksky parkcity vieworchid suiterise restaurantbucket listhuge hotelclub roomlight showiconic hotelmarina bayhotel guestsshopping mallsingapore skylinehigher floorroom key
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Definitely a landmark in my Singapore trip. The pool, the view, something to look forward to future SIngapore trips. Booking through your website is okey . -ZC and Mato

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

There are not many halaal places. The place was not built with Muslim tourists in mind.

Mostly expensive stores and food. Nothing really out of the ordinary except for architecture and novelty. Practicing Muslim tourists won't swim at the top either.

I rather stay somewhere that feels like local Singapore with access to the mrt and only go to MBS as a place for taking pictures or shopping if I'm interested. The farrer park area is good as its clean and smack in the centre of Singapore with access to public transport and walking distance to the mustaffa centre and local food which is cheap!

The ArtScience museum is nearby which is nice!

Good photo area.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank tinuviel01
Shawn_Ng, Senior Hotel Manager at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Dear tinuviel01, thank you for your review. I regret to learn that you did not fully enjoy your recent visit to Marina Bay Sands.

I note your feedback on our Halal dining options and have shared the contents of your feedback with our Executive Chef who will review our Halal food menu in order to improve the dining experience for our Muslim guests.

Currently, we do have some Halal options available to our guests. Hotel guests can order Halal food via the In-room dining option. Lau Di Fang at Rasapura Masters serves Halal Scissors-Cut Padang Rice and Pita Pan, located along the waterfront, is a fully vegetarian Mediterranean restaurant.

Thank you again for your feedback as it is through communication such as yours that we can continue to improve our products and services.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at Marina Bay Sands for 2 nights in May 2012. This resort is amazing, from the complimentary pick up at the airport, the features, dinning, facilities and staff are all first class. room service was excellent quality and delivered on time! We were also upgraded to a suite with a view from the longe room, bedroom and bathroom. I do suggest booking a suite, but if you can't manage it, you will enjoy the facilities and service equally from a standard room. Many excellent choices for dinning and entertainment. We were impressed with every aspect of this hotel, and amazed at how well a hotel can operate. We will definitely stay at Marina Bay Sands again.

1  Thank janelle016
aacortes, Senior Vice President - Operations at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review, janelle016. I am thrilled to hear that you and your partner enjoyed your recent stay in one of our Suites and that you had the opportunity to experience some of the multi-dimensional offerings at Marina Bay Sands. I am also delighted that our room service exceeded your expectations.

It is our goal to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences every day for our guests and I look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to stay with us soon for more successful visits!

Reviewed 26 May 2012

SGD500 a night was well worth it at the Marina Bay Sands. The room was immaculate, the check-in process was impeccable. There was even free Internet access. I have been in other similarly starred hotels to know that they would usually charge a princely sum for a simple amenity, but MBS gave this for free. I especially liked the toiletries.

How I wish that money grew on trees; that way, I could come back to this place each and every time I am in Singapore.

1  Thank ChadwickJinShui

Thank you for your wonderful review, ChadwickJinShui. I am happy to learn that you and your partner enjoyed your recent stay with us. There is no greater satisfaction than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I certainly look forward to welcoming you both back to Marina Bay Sands on your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

I loved this place! The room was spacious and lovely. The pool fantastic (although busy with quite a few non-hotel people), it has to be one of the best hotel pools in the world. The breakfast is a bit pricy if you're not a big eater, but a great selection. Added bonus was free hotel shuttle.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank cphiggin

Dear cphiggin, I am thrilled to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. The infinity pool is a popular choice for our hotel guests to wind down, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at the SkyPark. I look forward to welcome you back to Marina Bay Sands for more memorable experiences!