A nice place to be staying with a total experience with shopping, casino, restaurants, infinity pool, theatre etc. However everything is pricey and expensive. Service is not as personalize as in a boutique hotel but has nothing to complain for a 2600 rooms hotel. We checked in at 4pm and there was no queue. The petiti chinese receptionist upgraded us to a city facing room. The room was huge and the view was breathtaking. Clear skyline of Singapore city and we were able to see the lion statue at the river. Deco of the room was modern and nice but seems worn out from heavy usage. Room was service late in the afternoonbut the staff helpful and gave us extra bottle of water. Short queue at check out timebut moved very fast and we were served in 5 minutes. Was charged for a drink that we did not drink but the staff was helpful enough to remove the charge after some verification. The place was always bustling with activity 24/7 and you have lots to dothat you will enjoy but yoiu need money. Will return when we saved enough money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore