Book now, pay at stay
USD 420
USD 297
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 216
USD 186
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
USD 346
USD 218
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 266/night.

Book now, pay at stay
USD 272
USD 241
PARKROYALhotels
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 221
USD 181
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 267
USD 211
USD 315
USD 259
Agoda.com
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 176
USD 132
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 257
USD 183
Agoda.com
25,088 results
All reviewsinfinity poolsky parkcity vieworchid suiteobservation deckrise restaurantbucket listlight showhuge hotelclub roomiconic hotelmarina bayfood courthotel guestssingapore skylineshopping mallluxury hotel
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Abosutely loved this hote. The staff are friendly, efficient and very courteous. If there is a problem, it is sorted. What started off as a bit of a disappointing stay due to a mix up, turned out to be amazing due to one staff member's kindness and ability to get things done.

Room Tip: Try the city view, it is a lot quieter than the view of the port / bay.
1  Thank Gale H
Shawn_Ng, Senior Hotel Manager at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that our service standards matched your expectations.

I am happy to hear that our Team Member’s, kindness and efficiency left an impressive mark on you. Your compliments on our Team will be an added boost to our efforts aimed at creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences every day.

I value your patronage and I look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

A number of us stayed at this hotel for two days while on business on 15 an 16 February 2012. My room was located in tower 2 on level 33. The room was spaciious, had double basins in the very large bathroom as well as a large bath tub and shower cubicle. The bed was nice and firm and I got some of the best sleep I have had in a long time. The hotel is brilliantly located for shopping and other activities, such as eating out, watching shows. The breakfast served in the "Rise" restaurant was very good - a full buffet selection that was well stocked all the time despite alot of patrons. The room had free internet access which had a personal access code for it allowing me to do business easily when I woke early due to the time difference.

It would be fair to say that despite being a very big and very busy hotel it's best attraction is the rooftop. An infinity pool to die for and excellent cafes and restaurants and bars to choose from. When you are sitting under the palm trees on the roof you feel like you are a million miles away from the concrete city that surrounds you. This is not a cheap hotel, but it is definitely worth a visit if you can afford it.
Watch out...there is a 10% service charge that is charged for every nights stay - which is additional to the room charge.

Room Tip: Rooms higher up have fantastic views.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us as well as your time up on the SkyPark.

I am glad to hear that buffet breakfast at Rise was to your liking. We offer a variety of culinary experiences to cater to our guests from all over the world.

I look forward to your next visit at our one-stop destination of entertainment, shopping and restaurants at Marina Bay Sands.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

room is just standard, but facilities are good.. i swim each morning, view is awesome, finger food is nice :)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the beautiful views up on the SkyPark and I look forward to your next visit at Marina Bay Sands to experience more of what our property has to offer.

Perhaps you might want to consider visiting us in June later this year for the official opening of Phase 1 of Gardens by the Bay, comprised mostly of Bay South.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

Short stay to celebrate Husband's significant Birthday. We arrived in Singapore very early, Check in was not busy but slow.( Only complaint for stay). Victor at check in ensured a room was available and gave us an up grade and a late checkout to enhance the birthday experience. Room on 40th Floor with amazing City view. Very large and well accommodated with good free internet access.Staff even arranged for a birthday cake! Sky park an amazing experience and wonderful perspective of Singapore.Busy at the pool but plenty of day beds to lie on. Great way to celebrate an occasion. Ku De Ta very expensive for a drink but a must to top off a wonderful stay. Some of the Posts were not so favourable of MBS but it met and exceeded my expectations for such a large hotel. It is an experience and great for a special celebration.

2  Thank MelbourneAustralian
Shawn_Ng, Senior Hotel Manager at Marina Bay Sands, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am delighted that you and your husband chose to spend his special day with us. I am glad to hear that our Team Members assisted in making your stay a memorable one. I will be sure to convey your compliments to Victor and our Front Office team.

Service is a priority to us and I am glad that our service standards exceeded your expectations. On behalf of all of us at Marina Bay Sands, I would like to wish your husband a belated Happy Birthday and I look forward to welcoming you back to Marina Bay Sands in the near future.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

we checked in on the 12th of feb to a suite room. it was absolutely amazing! the room was beautiful! We checked in at tower 1 and check in was swift and efficient. The young lady at the reception gave us all the necessary information on the suite, breakfast timings,etc.. At this point we were excited to go to the room. Headed up to the suite on the 45th floor in tower 3. Absolutely amazing! It was big, spacious, and very comfortable. My husband was practically doing cartwheels in the room!

However, the thing that i was excited about was the fact that they had separate sinks. This was definitely handy especially in the mornings. Bathtub was spacious as well and i enjoyed a nice warm bath in the evenings.

Breakfast was included in the suite room. Hence, a tip for everyone! Book either the club or the suite and you save some on breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails, etc.

A special shout-out to the amazing staff, Putri, who assisted us with the check in and gave us a complimentary fruit basket and ensured that our luggage would be delivered promptly.
We had an amazing time and would definitely recommend all our friends and families to visit this wonderful destination.

Room Tip: " Save some by booking the clubrooms or the suites!"
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your fantastic review. I am thrilled to hear that you and your husband had a great stay with us.

Your positive feedback on our Team Members will be an added boost to their efforts in creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests and I will be sure to share your compliments with Putri.

Thank you for your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back soon!