“Delicious Ramen”

Ranked #525 of 11,966 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I always love a good bowl of ramen whenever it's raining. My favourite outlet is the one at Westgate as it is quiet and less busy during the weekdays. I really like it when they allow customers to choose the texture of the noodles. That's what they always do in Japan. Yummy noodles with excellent broth. Highly recommended to everyone.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Very tasty ramen and good ambience. The price was reasonable. Broth very good. Located at prime area orchard road and very convenient. Service a little slow.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

It’s been ages since the last time I ate at Ippudo (I used to eat at Ippudo Sydney). What I remember was Ippudo is really tasty however I felt the taste in Singapore was pretty different, not as good as Sydney.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

During my short getaway in Singapore, me and my family stayed at Mandarin Orchard and we got this recommendation from family friend to check out Ippudo Ramen which is located in Mandarin Gallery, a shopping mall just next to the hotel. It was a lunch time around 12.30 and omg the queue was pretty long already( so i was expecting something really good). We got seated after waiting in line for about 20 minutes and ordered the gyoza and ramen in black bowl and red bowl( i forgot the name). And omg.. the red bowl ramen, hands down to the tastiest broth Ive ever had!! It tasted just amazing and the sliced pork belly melted in my mouth. Definitely would recommend friends and family to try

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Was here for lunch. My fourth visit and find that service standards have dropped. We were seated quickly but noone came to take our orders for a long time. We waved and called to catch the attention of waiters and it still took a while for them to notice. It is quite clear they are short handed and trying to avoid eye contact. When food was finally served, condiments such as garlic n sesame was not given. We had to wave and wait again. When it came to payment, I simply gave up and brought the bill to the counter. Quite disappointed as the waiters and servers used to be very attentive.