USD 342
USD 247
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 337/night.

USD 262
USD 232
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 261/night.

Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 232
USD 155
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 216/night.

Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 233
USD 209
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 240
USD 220
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 284/night.

USD 247
USD 346
USD 259
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 305/night.

Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 213
USD 161
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 215
USD 776
USD 566
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
All reviewsfamily roomsubway stationstayed for nightsmustafahostelbunktoilet
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Its a family concept hostel where you can bring your family there in peace. The staff are incredibly friendly, informative and fun. They always went out of their way to make my gf's family experience in singapore something special. The building itself is really cool in its decoration and layout which invites people to spend time together, whether it was in their lounge room or cooking a family meal. I couldn't recommend a better place!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Muhammad I
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Yes it is a moslem friendly hostel. They have a prayer room, the toilet is completed with bidet which is very important for moslem, and in the room they have a direction of qiblaah. Location is not too far from boon keng mrt (8 minutes) and not too far from Mustafa Centre. Beds are comfortable with 2 fluffy pillow. Wifi is fast. Bathroom clean and OK. The owners, Mustafa and Huda are really friendly and nice to talked to. They also really concern about saving energy. They provide discounted ticket to many tourist attraction. We also can find many halal food restaurant around the hostel. My favourite is Adam's restaurant. All in all, drop inn is the best hostel in Singapore i have ever stayed in.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

We came for 3 day-trip . The hostel was nice , located abit far from the nearest MRT , but it's worth the price . Many additional facilities are always there mostly free for travellers . Lastly , awesome and friendly host ( Mr Mustafa ) .

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2015

Mustafa & Huda is the best host ever. As weird as it sounds their hostel feels very homely. I never tried hostel before, cleanliness & shared bathroom is always my concern. When me & family of 4 arrived, we were pleasantly surprised to find out that the room is exactly like it was advertised. It's clean & cosy. The showers & toilets were clean too. We never had any problem sharing it with other guests. Somehow, we all have different schedule. Few pointers to those considering to stay :

- the location is great, 5 minutes walk to Boon Keng MRT. Near to Bugis Street & Mustafa Mall.
- If you were to check in with elderly, choose the family rooms since it is located on the ground floor.
- they serve breakfast, simple one, toast with butter & jam, with additional charges, you can order eggs & baked beans. We enjoy the breakfast so much.
- they have iron & ironing board, so no need to worry about that.

Thank you to Mustafa & Huda for their great hospitality. We will surely come again.

Room Tip: * If you travel with elderly or cannot use stairs, choose the family room. * If you wanna be near to the bathroom, choose the quad room.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

I had the best 7days stay at Drop Inn. It was instantly like my 2nd home! :D Huda and Mustafa are the bestest host ever. I could not ask for more. I even considered about extending my stay in SG (if I had more budget) because of the great accomodation and their even greater hospitality. I would definitely come back to SG and most especially to Drop Inn. Highly recommended!! Worth every penny!! Very affordable!! :D Clean everything as they clean everyday. Yey! All good praises to Huda, Mustafa (their kids) and the staff. :) *two thumbs up*

For travelers like me, if you want the specifics about Drop Inn: :)
~cozy and super clean beds (thick mattress & 2 fluffy pillows) & duvet (I slept well every night! :D )
~great airconditiong
~clean toilet & bath
~laundry area
~yummy breakfast
~quiet neighborhood
~available discounted tickets to SG attractions
~fast & reliable wifi
~easy access to buses and MRT
~great, affordable food at walking distances

THANK YOU SO MUCH for being so kind to me, Huda & family. ^_^ And for the extra tour. Wow. I am so blessed to have met you, guys. <3 Seeyou again and I wish you all the best! Keep safe. :)

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo