Wangz Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel 81 - Osaka(Singapore)
Link Hotel(Singapore)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Nostalgia(Singapore)
Hotel Re!(Singapore)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Miramar(Singapore)
1,338 results
All reviewstiong bahrurooftop barcanopy roomoutram roadsmall hotelminute walkeggs cooked to orderbusy roadshuttle servicegreat boutiquerain showerdumplingsmini barshuttle busmrt stationtop floordvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2012

i enjoyed my stay at he wangz hotel, the staff were fantastic, very welcoming and helpful, the rooms, clean, modern and very comfortable. hotel shuttle service was great.
on the down side i had a room with mesh covering window, so no view.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
WANGZhotel231, The Management of WANGZ Hotel at Wangz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We are certainly glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

With regards to your room view, the façade of our hotel is a perforated aluminum cladding, and there are several rooms where the cladding is visible through the windows. This provides additional privacy while still allowing light to pass through. Should your travels bring you back to our hotel, please highlight your preference upon reservation and we will do our best to offer you a room with an unobstructed view.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

General:
The hotel is perfect for those who are looking for a quality boutique hotel . My wife and I enjoyed our 3 nights there.

Location :
It is located at the most antique part of the city, where most public transportation are available. The hotel took an initiative to provide shuttle services to wherever we wanted to go. No problems for tramsport whatsoever

Rooms/ Habitation:
Stylish, comfortable and up to date as expected. Very private and fantastic greenery ambience

Service / Servicio :
Pleasant, accomodating and always willing to help proactively. Food variety could be better to reflect the diversity of songapore's food culture

Conclusion/ Resumen:
I would definitely recommend to those who are looking to stay something different yet at reasonable price

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank izizwan
WANGZhotel231, The Management of WANGZ Hotel at Wangz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind and detailed review.

We are glad you enjoyed the ambience and service at our hotel. The cuisine at Nectar is mainly modern European as many local eateries are located within walking distance from the hotel. However, we will be happy to look into serving an enhanced selection of Asian and local delights during our breakfast service.

We look forward to welcoming you and your wife again to WANGZ Hotel.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

I stayed at Wangz in February whilst on a business trip. I have travelled to Singapore on numerous occasions and I have to say that was the nicest hotel I have stayed at. The staff were really friendly, rooms were very modern, spacious and comfortable, and the location was good, only a 10 minute walk from Chinatown and close to the MRT. An added bonus was that most of the non alcoholic drinks in the mini bar were complementary and for those food items you did have to pay for, they were very well priced, not the usual exorbitant hotel mini bar prices. Wifi was also provided free of charge. Overall a great hotel, and I will definitely stay there again upon my return to Singapore.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate the time you have put in to write this review.

Creating memorable stays while providing comfort and convenience for our guests are areas we take pride in. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for recognising the team's efforts. We certainly hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Stayed for 2011 Formula 1. Spacious room, great welcome and daily complimentary soft drinks / water from the minibar made this perfect. 10-15 minute flat but humid walk to Outram Park MRT and then two (air conditioned) stops to Raffles Place - easy! Breakfast was relaxed with a good selection of Asian and Western food with eggs cooked to order. Friendly front-of-house staff who took a real interest. Recommend!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
WANGZhotel231, The Mangement of WANGZ Hotel at Wangz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

Our team may have failed to inform you of our complimentary shuttle service to Outram Park MRT Station and Raffles Place during the Formula 1 season. The shuttle route now includes drop-off locations at Orchard Road, Marina Bay and Harbourfront (during the weekends only).

We hope to see you again this year should your travels bring you back to Singapore.

Thank you.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

I stayed here in Feb and didn't have a single complaint. Could stroll to the marina in about 30mins through China town but there are loads of taxis outside and they have a shuttle service to orchard rd. Price wise, it is it cheap? no, but hotels are expensive over there and overall it is relatively great value compared to other hotels in Singapore. Other larger hotels might have more facilities but it had everything I needed only with the personal touch of a smaller hotel. For example the guys at the reception all took the time to remember my name and were all up to speed on my stay. If you are reading these reviews to put your mind at ease about the service let this be the review to confirm that the folks at the hotel beak their backs to make you feel welcome and make your stay as comfortable and worry free as possible. They really can't do enough for you and I think that is where this hotel is head and shoulders above its competition. I loved my time here, I loved the hotel, I loved Singapore and I will definately stay at Wangz again (if only to see Gin the rather beautiful and enchanting lady at the breakfast bar again who I may have had a little crush on).

Thanks for a great stay Wangz : )

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jbuckingham1
WANGZhotel231, The management of WANGZ Hotel at Wangz Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly encouraged by your review which is a great testament to our hotel's commitment to service excellence.

All of us look forward to your return visit in the near future. Please take care in the meantime.