Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I stayed there for ten days and was very happy with it! The rooms are good and are equipped with airconditioning, comfy beds, wifi, and lockers. The place is also quite neat. The staff is great, really nice and friendly guys and always ready to help you out. The atmosphere in the Mitraa is nice and you'll enjoy just chilling there.
The location is also good, fairly close to the centrum but in a quiet neighborhood close to little india.
Last but not least, the room rates are quite low, considering the usual priciness of singapore. Overall, the Mitraa is a great place for budget travellers!

Date of stay: December 2012
3  Thank mariocop
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

Singapore is expensive, so we dormed for the first time at the Mitraa. Place is very clean and welcoming. The staff are so helpful and friendly. Especially Sebastian! Smiles continually. The dorms were clean and fairly spacious. The lockers were ok, but some were broken. Though it felt safe and secure anyhow. The bunks were much bigger than a standard single bed. So if you are a couple, you will easily fit in one bed, though you have to pay for two. Jonas is very helpful for finding out anything about getting round Singapore or where to shop. They made my first dorm experience really enjoyable. Thanks guys!

Date of stay: January 2013
3  Thank Collum_Bill
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I from Viet Nam.the first time I stayed at MItrra inn.but I feel happiness and safety here.it is very comfortable when going to the other place.it is near the MTR .took about 5mins.and we were being welcomeby with nice ,helpfull staff.I remember the guy at front deck.Shriram Vimo the receptionist here.he very friendly and helpful.it make we more happy during the time we stayd at Mitrra.we wil come and stayed at Mitraa inn when we come to singapore

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank BennyNguyen
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I was stucked in the airport in the middle of the night with no accommodation booked. somebody suggested The Mitraa and it was indeed a good suggestion. I felt home in this place, the people are nice and the employees are very accommodating.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Neil B
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Stayed here for a night last nov. 23, 2012. All I can say is that I had a very nice stay away from home.
THINGS I LIKED:
good signal of wifi, very clean and calming room, nice bed linens, the litlle breakfast is awesome ( boiled egg,bread,butter,peanut butter, nutella, tea,coffee,milk tea, fruits and other that are available) ,the place is quiet and safe not too far to the city but close to mustafa centre.the staff is simply wondrous as they are willing to help their guests. it was an indeed nice stay for a very cheap price.

Room tip: Any room is ok. Shoudnt be worried when staying
Date of stay: November 2012