“Amazing ”

LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar
Ranked #299 of 12,351 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: USD 26 - USD 48
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: LAVO Italian Restaurant & Rooftop Bar, atop the iconic Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, above Tower One. Inspired by the original LAVO locations, the Singapore location features an Italian American bistro that offers a 'vibe dining' experience. Guests can enjoy classic Italian American food and hand-crafted cocktails in a uniquely designed indoor and outdoor space that offers stunning.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went to LAVO as a treat on our holiday and we weren’t disappointed. To the reviewer who recommended the Filler Mignon, Thankyou it was magnificent. The service can’t be faulted and the setting is incredible.

Don’t complain about the price, it’s all visible on the website before you book. I have never had such an expensive meal but in terms of value for money, I have no regrets. Watch out for desert, they are big but you don’t want to not have one.

A great restaurant, staff and an amazing setting, money well spent.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The food is Italian American, hence the portions are relatively big and the food is rich in flavour. Some dishes are definitely better to share.

The drinks have creative names and a twist to them. There is also an option to order off the menu depending on the availability of the liquors. Wine list is extensive and the price range is decent. Happy Hour and Social Hour offer good discounts and promotions so do ask for those

The ambience overall definitely has a vibe: music is pumping and there’s a live DJ playing so the place after 10pm is not appropriate for groups with kids.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

03/04/18
After watching the light show of the Skypark gardens of the bay I went over to the Marina Bay Sands, purely for the view at the top.

If you say you are going to the bar, they don’t charge you to go up. (Although the prices work out pretty much the same).

I went around 11pm and it was busy, the atmosphere was great and the DJ set was very chilled. Luckily I got a table outside and the view really was incredible. My cocktail cost about £20 (I sipped it very slowly lol), but it was worth it. The staff were very friendly and great.

I would recommend this place for the views.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Poor Service from staff.
Found hair in my food. (hygiene issue)
Had to go to another restaurant to settle my dinner.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

It was our own fault for not booking a table ahead somewhere (we wanted to go to Level 33) so we ended up at Lavo when we stayed at MBS and it wasn't anything to write home about. The wine was quite nice but you want better than nice for MBS prices, the food was nothing special and it was SO LOUD. It was 8.30pm on a Sunday evening and the Black Eyed Peas were a-blaring! The high energy dance pop soundtrack was really quite incongruous, it was a bit like TGI Fridays (or at least what it was like in the 90s...) We asked a few times (including when we booked the table) if we could look out over the gardens by the bay and got the sense we could, hence coming for dinner but we were only able to look out over the cruise terminal which is very ugly. We asked again during and after dinner and each time got the sense we might be able to but alas no, just the cruise terminal in the end! Bit of a shame to spend so much cash on such an average dinner.