All reviewsfood republicbencoolen mrthandy phonedowntown linegloria jeans coffeeexcellent locationrooms are smallchangi airportnational museumcoffee shop in the lobbylimited hanging spacesingapore management universityfox moviesbras basahstore luggagehang your clothesrecommend hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Room was small which is standard for Singapore, was very clean and modern. Bed was uncomfortable and hard. Staff were so friendly and accommodating. Great location and close to everything! Breakfast was pretty average, would recommend going out elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms are much smaller than what they appear in the photos but I still enjoyed this hotel. My balcony room was very comfortable and clean. The tv has a variety of channels and the WiFi is great. Staff are friendly and I really liked the location. No smoking section and Would opt for a bigger room next time but for a solo traveller, it was adequate.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank AmbLee
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is a new hotel and it's clean. Location wise is great as it is located next to MRT station and surrounded with lots of food shops. If you are spending most of your time outside and don't mind for small room, then this is the best choice. Comparing the price vs. it's quality, I think it is worth it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

if you on the rush all the time, going out always then this hotel will be right for you. It located very near to the Bencoolen MRT. The room is small, with en suite bath room. The sound proof were very very bad. so if you sleep late and wake up early then it will be no problem at all. You can find a simple Thai cooking restaurant on the left side of the hotel. On the right side opposite the road you can find the better food place and starburst cafe.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I came to my room at 10:30 at night with my room not made. I have a early flight tommorw morning. I was extremely tired. I ask the front desk why my room was not made. He show me a picture that I had the do not disturb sign on all day. I ask him why he has a picture of our room? He said they take pictures of all rooms that were not made. I told him I left almost 9 am in the morning, they knew this because I was asking questions to front desk people before I left.

They willful do not clean my room because they require customers to pay tip in advance! My father also yelled at them for not giving small towels. I had three people in the room. They only provided us one big towel.

I have been to many hotels around the world... This was my first trip to Singapore with family and I was SO ANGRY that I made an account just to write this review.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family