USD 360
USD 290
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 219
USD 164
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 198
USD 170
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 245
USD 198
USD 241
USD 211
InterContinental
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 242/night.

Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
USD 175
USD 132
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
USD 346
USD 206
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 237/night.

USD 252
USD 673
USD 465
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The stay is really disappointing. When the sales promoter was trying to sell us the voucher for this hotel, he decribed it as a 5* hotel, he made it out to be really wonderful. So we bought the voucher at $30, went to their website & pictures were so promising therefore we proceed to book the hotel at a special rate of $101, using the voucher.

Check in day, we went to our room & was surprised by the room. Room has no window, bed is so hard as if all they did was place a hard board on the matteress! It felt like they used 2nd hand matteress, I can feel the springs when I lay down. Remote was spoilt, bedside lamp was spoilt, there were a few sockets that do not even have a cover so u can see the wires. There is no hairdryer, and although at the reception it states there's Wifi, we couldn't access to it as we were not given the password.

This hotel is worse than a budget hotel, I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aishah T
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Came to this "new boutique hotel" on New Year's Eve, hoping to get a better than average experience, judging from the photos of the rooms.

Service was bad right from the start at the check-in desk, i suppose the man who checked us in was at least a supervisor or manager, but he was not at all friendly or service-oriented. Upon reaching the hotel, my expectation dropped tremendously, seeing how run-down the entire area looked like.

Was assigned to a room on the second floor, the room was not even locked when i reached, and i opened it to find myself being assigned to a dirty room. As someone with a hospitality background, I am well aware that it is an absolute taboo to check your guests into a dirty room. Informed the housekeepers i saw along the corridor and they did not apologise, neither did they look apologetic or offer help. They just went into the room and so my friends and I went back to the front desk to inform. I do not recall receiving any sincere apology and I was surprised that I still had to wait for an additional half an hour for my room. The hotel looked pretty empty and they did not have any clean room on hand even though it was passed their check-in timing by at least an hour? There was a couple with us in the lobby, and we were told that they were also checked-in to a dirty room and had been waiting for quite some time. That was when I lost any expectation left for this hotel.

Went into the room, yupp, rundown. Do not expect much from this hotel, not exactly "boutique" as claimed. More like a motel located at a rather secluded area. The music from the restaurant/bar located outside the lobby played loud music even after midnight, even though it was New Year's Day but I don't think it should be that loud after the wee hours. Loud noise coming from the air-con also disrupted the peace i hoped to get from this hotel.

Overall a really bad experience, ruined my countdown staycay completely. Definitely not worth any cent, there are much better 3-star hotels out there that can provide way better service and room at the same price range.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Really disappointed for the room...See my friend hand and body...My body also have red dot after sleep in the bed... Suspect no change the bed sheet....We are complaint to the reception many times..They say already told boss not allowed guest bring the pets together in the room...But no any action ...They put another name call " Zen rooms sixth avenue"... Please take note..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2018

- Booked 3 rooms (with email confirmation) but made us pay $25 for an "upgrade" because they didn't have any rooms left
- Room had no toilet paper, had hair on the floor, confetti from previous party. Cleaned it up ourselves because we had our own party to set up and forget it la the staff still hasn't given us our third room key
- Rats were outside the room/ BBQ pit area
- Rubbish from previous guests were found outside the room & still not cleared even after we've checked out
- Had to pay $15 for 1 table and 4 chairs. Discounted from $30 because they couldn't give us a tent
- Reported @ checkout that we didn't use 1 of the 3 rooms we booked because we found baby cockroaches on the wall and mould on headboard @ but apparently not applicable according to "Patrick" the manager cos we didn't report it immediately "like normal people" would. [Didn't report this immediately because the key was given to use 1 hour after checkin (the "upgraded" room)]
- Couldn't prove cos didn't take photo. When asked if we can go back in and take picture, "Patrick" kept the keys and said no, saying that we've already checked out
- Didn't matter that we couldn't report it the night before when we realised and the staff was not present at the front desk
- Was told that we would not be getting our $100 deposit back because we were making too much noise (we did not receive a receipt for this cash deposit so too bad for us lah)
- Staff did tell us to "reduce volume" the night before and we complied, but was not told about this forfeit
- Night staff appeared and claimed that another guest checked out because he couldn't sleep because of our noise (no proof given)
- "Patrick" the manager told us he couldn't give us our deposit back even if they wanted to because they "bank in every day at 7 in the morning". This is apparently for ALL GUESTS and deposits
- Was told to email booking[at]pegasushotel[dot]sg and contact Andrew. No idea who
- Was told previous staff Dave (whom we made our booking with) has been "terminated long time ago because he stole money". Not sure how that is our concern.
- Gave another couple who were checking in a heads up to take pictures of cockroaches if they do see any. Was called "horrible people who made a lot of noise" by "Patrick"
- Was threatened by "Patrick" who wants to call the police to remove us from the property or he will do it himself
- Found out that "Patrick" is actually Ryan the Managing Director *jeng jeng jeng!!!*

All in all, seems like a shady business. Jumping an any opportunity to earn a quick buck. Would have let a lot of things slide since we were just there to have a good time, but then this had to happen. In total, we paid almost $400 for 3 rooms (1 unused). If you're looking for an ethical business who will provide actual service and give you something worth your buck, I'd suggest you to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jolene T
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

A gift from friends for 2 days to stay away from the city. Not worth $200.

The good:
- Out of the city, into the nature.
- Had a small pool for chilling
- Have outdoor sitting area
- Friendly staff
- Nice reception
- Has bbq pits for rent
- breakfast was delicious and served hot, had 3 choices to choose from.
- clean towels
- 6 mins away from grandstand that has eateries, supermarket, arcade, etc
- can have some quiet moments in the nature

The bad:
- Room have a stale or moldy smell
- Water heater isn’t working all the time. Staff did argue that I did not switch on the heater, but well, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t have asked for help.
- Room is dimensions gloomy without windows
- Mozzie, ants, bees, spider cave into the room to visit me
- wall has moldy patches
- near the bbq pits so local Singaporeans were screaming,laughing, chatting aloud right outside your door till about 2am. Not for the light sleepers (apparently, no one lodge a complain and no staff stopped the noise after 11.30pm as its terms and condition stated)
- no hair dryers
- irresponsible party goers, garden turned into a rubbish dump coz the locals doesn’t clean after their bbq party
- has a dog training school nearby, basically you hear dogs barking daily.
- no phone in the room, so every request will need you to walk to the receptionist to get assistance.

Overall, if you are not a nature lover, you would not want to see insects in your room. Prep your insect repellent. If you are a light sleeper, ask for rooms that are not facing th bbq pits, it can get really noisy.

I wouldn’t want to go there again if I even want a good break coz the noise is not what I like.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo