Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We travelled to G4 station in Feb 2011 as it was one of the cheapest places we could find to stay in singapore with decent reviews. It was the first time we've stayed in a hostel and were pleasently surprised. We shared the toilet, showers and sinks but never saw another person in there so it was almost like having your own bathroom. There was only 3 rooms on our floor anyway so we didn't have to share it with many people.

The room was quite small but we weren't there to sit in the room. It was just a base to sleep in. The only thing I would say was a negative and kind of made me feel a bit weird was that the first night there were ants crawling over our bed. I don't know where they were coming from but it wasn't very nice and made me weary for the rest of the stay. I had to check the bed every night but they didn't seem to come back after I stripped the bed and aired it out.

Good location. Free Wifi. Breakfast wasn't a great variety but it set us up for the day. Free films and games room. Friendly and helpful staff. Right over the road from the subway station. Tip - the take out shop next door does a really nice chicken and rice dish for about £1 each, bargain!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2012

me and 7 of my friends had a great time in G4 station. we stayed in a 8 mixed dorm and it was really clean and comfortable. The breakfast was okay which includes breads, tea and coffee. Washroom is clean!!! but there r only 4 in total for the floor I stayed so we have to wait for our turns. All in all, it is good enough for the price we paid.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Chitano
Reviewed 19 June 2012

this is my second time staying here at G4 i dont know how true is tooray and joleema....
the room is so clean and and the entire hostel is very clean,,,ofcourse this is a hostel that is very very cheap so you have to share the clean bathroom which i like it and the toilet...they are so friendly and feel you like there family...dont expect too much like a five star hotel i think they are giving all there best,to serve all the costumer...the place is so convinient food,station,the senshong that's the very cheap supermarket in little india town mustafa is nearby you can also walk until bugis area...perfect for shopping .....
and a Hi speed Wi Fi....

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2012

When I come to Singapore mostly I stay in this place bcoz easy to find and only a few minutes walk from Little India MRT.
From the hostel I can walk to Sim Lim Square to look for an electronic, to OG dept store,and I can eat famous Katong Laksa or Wanton Noodle in front of OG Bencoolen, also I can walk to Bugis Street the place I can buy items 3 for 10 (cheap price).
Room is clean, breakfast is included (bread, tea, coffee) bonus one apple after finish my breakfast, free internet 24 hour, but I have to bring myn own towel instead to rent from the hostel.
Staff mostly helpful and friendly.
My advise, put a wall clock in every room, and much better if a guest (women) stay in lower level, so we dont have to carry all my bag/belongings to 3rd floor.
Overall, I like to stay here, especially for individual travellers (woman), safe and convenient.
- rtm, indonesia -

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Very dirty, cockroaches on the bed, fluff and fingernails and more bugs under and something that looked suspiciously like snot on the door and in the shower. Well located and possibly ok for a night (although we checked out early to get some sleep in the airport at 3am). Staff seemed inconvenienced by us, especially when checking out. A top sheet would be nice as would a clean blanket. Sheet on the bed looked cleanish but there was a lot of fluff. Would not return. Spend a little more and go elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2012