We stayed in the Fernloft Little India, which was ok, I disliked that there were no windows in the dorms and the aircon was frosting the room.
Staff was nice and helpful, breakfast was ok. It was not cheap (20$pp) but compared with other hostels still a good value.
We also stayed at the East Coast branch which is far off the city center but is very cosy and small and close to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fernloft Little India is created as our flagship branch of Fernloft Group of Hostels! Apart from our traditional values that govern all Fernloft Hostels – comfortable, clean, convenient, cheap, caring and with loads of character, Fernloft City (Little India) is established to create a near hotel experience but yet without losing the fun hostel appeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HostelWorld and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fernloft Little India Hotel Singapore
- Fernloft - City Hostel Singapore