“nie Italian food”
Review of Forlino

Forlino
Reserve with Chope
Forlino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #692 of 12,523 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: This relatively new kid on the Italian fine dining block carries an understated touch of opulence and is blessed with expansive views of Marina Bay, while the fresh and premium quality ingredients used elevate this restaurant from good to wonderful.
Reviewed 5 January 2018

food is ok but their desserts is really outstanding. Service is good but not friendly enough.
a really nice atmosphere with amazing view. highly recommended

Reviewed 5 January 2018

The quality of food is good. I loved the ambience, day or night. It will be a nice and romantic venue for couples, especially with the night view.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

This was my first time and the restaurant had an excellent view, staff was very attentive. Food was excellent though it would have been a little more satisfying. If the courses were a little more since the portions were very small. Overall it was good food, good service but be prepared to pay as it is pricey

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Had 4 course set lunch on Sun 10 Dec. So sad to say that we could not eat any of the food. All food tasted wrongly flavoured. Very salty and badly imbalanced flavours in everything from salad entree to main. There were 4 of us dinners, non of us could finished any food on the plates. It was that bad. The ice cream that come with dessert was the only thing that was eatable. I didn't want to write this review but had try to let the restaurant know directly but know body respond. So I assumed there will be no change in the kitchen. I had to write review because the food was so shockingly bad. I have never experience such bad tasting food with my dinning in Singapore. After been to Forlino, it made me scared to eat out at new restaurant. Hope this review will be helpful to potential dinners.

1  Thank ParisNita
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Left the restaurant before eating. Within 15min of ordering, the waiter came thrice to remind us that our 2-year old son has to keep silent as he may be affecting the next table of customers having a business dinner. The business diners were definitely laughing louder than any noise that my son could make through his pacifier. In the 15min after ordering, nothing was served except water and the 3 reminders from the water that we should move to another seat so as not to disturb the business diners. The alternative seat seemed equally far from their table as our present one. Having been reminded thrice, we decided to call off the birthday celebration dinner for my wife and left.

3  Thank D6500VIed