“a dinner that i’d never forget ”
Review of Otto Ristorante

Otto Ristorante
Reserve with Chope
Otto Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 12,516 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

from the pre-dinner drink, to the starter, mains, dessert, wines, limoncello, grappa... everything was perfect. service was excellent. ambience was calm. i really had a wonderful dinner.

my favourite were the bresaola, burrata and veal ravioli.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Went to Otto for what turned out to be a disappointing lunch. The food was served cold, and was dismal compared to when they first opened shop. Pasta sauce was diluted and the pasta was not even al dente. As for the service, the servers appeared disinterested and distracted. It took some effort on our part just to get their attention.

For the prices they charge, you are better off going to another fine dining establishment. Will not return.

2  Thank Sterretje88
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

If you can get in go! The food is really very very good and the atmosphere a bit sophisticated but comfortable. They have an eclectic and large selection of fine Italian wines. I just wish I wasn’t leaving so I could return tonight.

1  Thank thomas d
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

It was my first time here and I was curious. Of course, one would expect the quality and service to be good, given the sort of crowd likely to come and dine, but that cannot be taken for granted.

Good range of selections for the three course set ($38). I had the tuna with onions capers and tomatoes, which perhaps was the wrong choice, but still tasty. My companions's parma ham wrap looked more tantalising though. For mains, said companion again cleverly chose the veal tortellini, less invitingly, I had the baked cod (which the waiter confessed had already been prepared) - in a sort of fragrant broth, but still rather well executed. Dessert was the disciplined lime/passionfruit sorbet, although if one were more indulgent one might try the green apple crumble.

All in a good experience. I would return to sample the other things I did not have on this occasion.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I was at a corporate dinner in one of their private dining rooms, with a set "taster menu". All things that would normally condemn the meal to the non-memorable category. But I am happy to report that the quality was excellent throughout. I havent been to Otto for a while - and I remember it being good - but not this good.

Service was informed and friendly, and efficient without being overbearing.

I didnt pay (lucky me) but I doubt it was cheap. However its easy to pay a lot for indifferent outcomes in Singapore so I will be back on my own dime.

1  Thank SingBob