“Nice Lunch Venue”

Ranked #390 of 12,641 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by the Massimini brothers, Giuseppe and Chef Loris, Pietrasanta is an getaway to relax, chill out and enjoy palate-tempting Tuscan-inspired dishes that have drawn followers coming back for more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A nice secluded place with excellent service and very good Italian food! Pleasant to sit on the verandah, alfresco. The sole was filetted to perfection! They serve pretty quickly and the waiting staff is pleasant & courteous. Should visit for dinner too.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I live in Singapore and used to live near Pietra Santa, so I used to go there all the time. I went last week for the first time in about a year. I had forgotten what a great restaurant it is. While it is not inexpensive, it is not much more than Jamie's Italian, but it is a whole different league in terms of quality. The menu is quite extensive, as is the wine list, and the food is excellent, whether it is the pasta, the excellent pizza, or the more substantial meat courses. The jumbo steak Florentina is outstanding, although to be fair, it is pretty expensive. They have a little wine room with a great selection, and great after dinner drinks. The service is also friendly and efficient , and it has a country Italian ambiance that is welcoming and cozy, rather than formal and stuffy. Exactly my kind of place... I will be going back soon.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The place has a good vibe and excellent staff, the staff were knowledgeable and attentive but not overly so that you feel uncomfortable. I had the Pappardelle con Ragù Chiantigiano, the sauce was lovely but the pasta was a little on the dry side I felt. This was I felt a letdown. My wife had the vongole and it was enjoyable with the plump clams tasting nice and fresh. The dish of the day for us both was the Burrata, at 300grams this dish could have fed 3! It was one of the best I have had locally for some time. For dessert we shared the dark chocolate cake, and it was lovely.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

It had been quite a long awhile since I stepped into Pietrasanta. As I was nearby, I decided to drop in for dinner. As I did not have any reservation, I settled for an outdoor table.

It turned out to be one of my most comforting evenings this year, and I cannot emphasize enough that it was down to Guna. Guna was running the floor that night.

My guests and I were (very) well attended to from the moment we sat down. The wine recommended (without being pushy) was to our liking and our food/dietary restrictions were heartily negotiated. We paid the price for being too enthusiastic with our appetites by having to pack our left over wine and pizza home.

Still we were embraced by the calm presence of Guna throughout the night. His wide and energetic smile never left his face. His service was passionate to all around, despite him having to run around tirelessly on a humid night. My humble cup of tap water never ran dry and Guna insisted that everyone had their plates changed for each course.

He would be the main reason for my subsequent returns to Pietrasanta.

Thank you Guna Ji!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday evening and was quite surprised that it was full.

The burrata was a bit disappointing- seemed not to be that fresh. The sea bass though was excellent. Wonderfully grilled - light and delicious.

The cod was also very good and the roast chicken was average.