“It deserved something between 3 & 4”
Review of Marriott Cafe

Marriott Cafe
Reserve with Chope
Marriott Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 12,217 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Description: Indulge in the freshest international buffet spread at Marriott Cafe, where our chefs take centre-stage to whip up a perfect culinary storm for you a la minute, bringing the "Freshness Redefined" concept to life. Find the Seafood Station brimming with the freshest selection, before indulging in some piping hot live-pulled noodles. Savour renowned local dishes such as Hainanese Chicken Rice. Visit the hot buffet section for an extensive array of premium meat dishes such as Crispy Pork Saddle with Pancetta Prune and Mixed Herbs, Slow Roasted Prime Ribs and other roasted delights cooked to perfection at the Beech Oven Station. For those with a sweet tooth, our signature Sticky Date Pudding is definitely not to be missed. Buffet items may vary accordingly to the rotating menus.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I wouldnt say Marriot Cafe is a no-go place for buffet, but somehow i just cant convince myself to give a concrete 4. Definitely a great location, great place for People watching, good food although I think the variety can be improved further ..

Excellect service though..

Alvin T, Manager at Marriott Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Chong V,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback with regards to your recent dining experience with us.

I am sorry to hear that we have not fully met your expectations in regards to food variety. I will share your valuable feedback with our culinary team in order to improve our services in the future.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in Marriott Cafe.

Yours Sincerely,
Marriott Cafe

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Not a particularly good experience. First we ordered two beers and were presented with half litre glasses when smaller measures were available. After some persuasion my wife's glass was changed.
Unfortunately the medium burger ordered by my wife was well done. My fish and chips were okay but both dishes were expensive.
The overall offering at the Grand Hyatt is much better.

Daniel_Burstein, Manager at Marriott Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Leo R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Marriott Café on Tripadvisor.

It is disappointing to see that we have not fully met your expectations for which I sincerely apologize. Please be assured that your feedback will be addressed with the restaurant's leadership team, as well as the culinary brigade.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your constructive feedback with us and the Tripadvisor community.

Best regards,
Daniel

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I was having Hi Tea with my family.The spread was excellent. My daughter lost her jacket in the crowded cafe. I must commend the efficiency of your staff named David who without any delay tried tracing my daughter's jacket. It was because of his dedication in helping his customers, he managed to retrieve the jacket from a customer who had accidentally took my daughter's jacket. With David's quick decision to view the CCTV, my daughter became the happiest child in getting back her favourite jacket. Kudos to David & to Marriott in having such a dedicated, customer oriented staff who will always have a pleasant experience in Marriott. A BIG THANK YOU TO DAVID.

BenjaminNHJ, Manager at Marriott Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of Marriott Cafe on Tripadvisor.

We're really glad we managed to get your daughter's favourite Jacket back into her hands. We're extremely grateful for your time in writing this message as we are now aware of David's actions, and we will be able to commend him accordingly! Stories like that make us really proud of the team, and we thank you for helping us appreciate our associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back again for your next visit!

Yours,
Benjamin

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Marriott Cafe is one of the best restaurants I've been to. Good variety of food in their buffet plus awesome service. Special thanks to Maria, Anthony, Vic and Liz for attending to our family's requests.

Dear Bey D,

Thank you for your kind review of Marriott Cafe on Tripadvisor.

We appreciate your kind compliments with regards to the food and the service. The team, both culinary and service, take great pride in providing a great experience for our guests, and I am certain that they rose to the occasion this time again.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit. We have an incredible seafood buffet on Thursday that features input an incredible spread. Reservations can be made via 6831 4065!

Yours,
Benjamin

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The food selection is fantastic! The breakfast buffet offers glazed ham yummy! Anthony, Maria, Liz and Vic are so helpful to our needs. The make us feel special.

Dear Loty D,

Thank you for your kind review of Marriott Cafe on Tripadvisor.

We're really glad to hear that you enjoyed breakfast with us. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we appreciate that you choose to spend it with us. We'll definitely pass on your compliments to the team and it'll go a long way to keeping them motivated in providing great experiences for our guests.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit!