All reviews mr hamid paya lebar duty manager crisp linen places to eat nearby hotel is clean average size recommend this hotel mrt stops light switches days stay pleasant stay front desk staff cheap food nice bathroom basic amenities rooms are small
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Cute little boutique style hotel. Within walking distance to street shops and food. We didn’t spend much time there so unfortunately I can’t give more of a review. They did have what looked like a fun bar area with darts.

Stayed: September 2018
AqueenHJC, Guest Relations Manager at Aqueen Heritage Hotel Joo Chiat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Kim W,

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

We are glad that you were impressed with our rooms, facilities and services. Most importantly, you had a pleasant stay and found our location ideal for the purpose of your visit.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

A small room but decent-sized for us, very clean especially the toilet. Very comfy bed and pillows.We tried other 3 star hotels at nearby location but this is the best so far with a reasonable price. Love it. Surrounded by many eateries. Will be back soon.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
AqueenHJC, Guest Relations Manager at Aqueen Heritage Hotel Joo Chiat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear dcmadzs,

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

During my visit to Singapore in July I stayed at Aqueen Heritage. It was a great experience for me the staff is really supportive. Hotel is very clean and easy to access to the main markets, bus stops and malls. Very clean. The breakfast they offer was good. Worth staying.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Nida Khan N,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The 1st time I stayed in this hotel was in August 2018. It was for 5 nights. At that time, it was purely a gamble and I had no idea if it was good or bad but I based my decision on the many positive reviews I had read about the hotel and staff. And I wasn't disappointed! I'm travelling with 3 kids and I highly recommend AQueen Heritage Joo Chiat for families.

Efficient, clean rooms, service with a smile from all their front desk staffs. I stayed for 4 nights and had a peaceful and restful stay throughout. Mattress was perfect for me!

Location wise it is awesome too with the many affordable eateries/cafes/restaurants around especially Halal ones as it is in the heart of Geylang. You can also easily flag down a cab or take a 10 mins walk to Paya Lebar MRT station. And there's plenty of convenient stores too!

I would like to thank Mr Hamid the Duty Manager. I'm impressed that he could remember me & my children although it was only my 2nd visit to the hotel. He was also very attentive and kind. A gem to the hotel service field definitely. And to En Jun, Louis & Shawn. All you guys are simply amazing and AQueen is truly blessed to have you all fronting the desk.

2 thumbs up to a job well done. You definitely will see me again when I visit Singapore.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank You! ❤

-Nura MN
Singaporean Living in KL

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
AqueenHJC, Guest Relations Manager at Aqueen Heritage Hotel Joo Chiat, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Nurasyiqin M,

Reviewed 11 September 2018

This Hotel is so good, and the hotel staffs were so friendly and they helped with the umbrella in rain. Rooms look very decent. It is highly recommended for Business people and families. Would like to stay again for the next trip

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business