“GREAT”

Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin)
Ranked #20 of 12,520 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: USD 20 - USD 60
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed 5 January 2018

THE FOOD WAS GREAT! i Love the food and restaurant. Terry and team service is sooo good. I would go back again:)
From Auyong fAMILY

MMSMarina, Director of Food & Beverage at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear auyonggg,

Thank you for your kind words! I am happy that you enjoyed the food and the service provided by our associates, particularly Terry. We are definitely looking forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyable lunch with my friends for his birthday celebration thanks to all the friendly staffs.. to take the effort to present the cake on a plate with chinese poems...

MMSMarina, Director of Food & Beverage at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Envy C,

Thank you for the review. I am happy that you enjoyed lunch and liked the birthday cake that our associates prepared for your friend. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Always like the food here when we visit. Special thanks to Bowie, Terry, Sharon and Sook Teng who made the evening a very enjoyable one, from making a reservation to payment, it was awesome.

MMSMarina, Director of Food & Beverage at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Ryan W,

Thank you for the review. I am happy that you enjoyed the food as well as the service provided by our associates, particularly Bowie, Terry, Sharon and Sook Teng. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Thank chef Edward chong for preparing a feast for my family. The food does not only look good but taste good too!

Dear Jeff M,

Thank you for the great review. I am delighted that liked the taste and appreciated the food presentation by Chef Edward. I’ll certainly pass on your kind words to him. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Neither is the menu creative nor are the standard dishes any great. I may have given the place 4 stars had it been in a hawker center but you have different expectations from a Mandarin Hotel restaurant.

MMSMarina, Director of Food & Beverage at Peach Blossoms (Marina Mandarin), responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear mayankmathuriya,

Thank you for your review. I regret to learn that your dining experience was not up to expectations. I will share your feedback with the team for review and improvement. I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.