Review Highlights
Great massage!

My wife and I always stop here in transit, masseuses are always great! Perfect after a quick meal... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2018
Scott069
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
BEST THAI MASSAGE IN TOWN

One of the best if not the best authentic Thai massage here in SG. Superb customer service, not to... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2018
MaxN1196
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Singapore
from USD 111.60
More Info
from USD 20.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great Thai massage from in Singapore. Friendly staff and Meggy was great. Definitely recommended for the quality of message.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I visited requesting a Thai Oil Massage, being European, know I an not a flexible as Asians,,
The staff are very friendly, and open to discucss your specific requirements
The massage was very good, the massouse spoke good english, and lstened to my requirements.
I have returned several times, and every time the massage has fully met my expectations.. \well done girls!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I work around CBD area and have been looking for a trustworthy massage place for the longest time. Last week the usual pain on my neck and waist area was getting to its worst stage so I decided to do a quick google search. I found Hatyai Thai massage, read about it's good reviews and called to arrange for an appointment.

I COULDNT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH IT HAS HELPED ME IN MY PAIN. My therapist name was IRENE and she was beyond awesomeness. She is very dedicated in treating my pain and even offered thai herb medicine for FREE. Honestly ever since from that session till now (been a week) My years of pain at my back area has reduced tremendously and I am able to sleep well at night.

It was recommended I come at least once a month and I thought I'd come twice as the feeling of reduced pain definitely help me to feel better. Definitely cheaper than getting therapy outside!

I recommend you to try out this shop as it is very difficult to find a good and dedicated therapist nowadays, almost 1/100 I'd say. Massage price is cheaper as u take a longer duration, $78 for only 90mins. Outside is at least $88-$98, you save a good $20 for such a good massage.

Call up +65 90233129 for bookings instead of walking in, the counter person will be able to arrange accordingly for you.

2  Thank ZTZQ
Reviewed 30 January 2018

They have really good hand massage and it makes me feel perk up after that. Reminded me when i was in Phuket! Was attended by Sharon (Malay therapist), thumbs up for the strong hands that relaxes my tense muscles. But if you can't take the strength can let her know! Otherwise its all good and i feel refresh after that! Well worth the price paid for it, Thanks once again!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This is a place I would definitely recommend as staff were friendly and helpful. In terms of their massage I would say is very authentic and good. Price is reasonable too. The masseur Irene is very good. Thumbs up!