Review Highlights
Great massage!

My wife and I always stop here in transit, masseuses are always great! Perfect after a quick meal... read more

Reviewed 24 August 2018
Scott069
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
BEST THAI MASSAGE IN TOWN

One of the best if not the best authentic Thai massage here in SG. Superb customer service, not to... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2018
MaxN1196
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Singapore
from USD 111.70
More Info
from USD 20.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2018

This is a place I would definitely recommend as staff were friendly and helpful. In terms of their massage I would say is very authentic and good. Price is reasonable too. The masseur Irene is very good. Thumbs up!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I have been to several massage joints around the region and in Singapore, and would say this ranks amongst the worst At S$ 50 for 45 minutes, you would expect a really decent if not authentic thai massage experience. Sadly, this was neither.

I actually wanted to try this place based on the past reviews, but it would appear that either the joint has changed hands or have a lot of workers taking on various shifts such that the consistency of service has taken a back seat. I did not get the impression that this joint was staffed by Thai people from Hat Yai and in fact the receptionist and masseuse who attended to me were certainly not Thai.

I visited on a weekday night, if that is something readers might want to note and avoid in terms of timing.

2  Thank enooh
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Have been looking for some good Thai massage around. They provide one of the best hard massage.

Don't be afraid to speak up and tell the therapist your pressure level and all's good.

Once is never enough!

1  Thank DariusLoo
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you're Singapore looking for an aunthentic thai massage, Hatyai is the place to be at!

For a start, being so tired and tense, the location of the massage palor mattered a lot to me and luckily enough Hatyai is just 2 mins walk away from Chinatown mrt station!

The person at the cashier who attended to me was Carilyn, she was very patient and kind to explain in details on which therapy would best suit to reduce fatigue.

I've visited the place twice now in 6 months time and I am still impressed. 2 different massuers were attached to me on 2 different occassions, both spoke little english but still able to converse smoothly and were friendly caring people.

Pricing was reasonable, gives one of the better prices compared to the neighbouring palors that I checked out as well.

Personal thoughts on dislike, would prefer to lay on massage bed than floor bed for breathing. Other than that, services is excellent! (:

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Amazing Amazing Amazing!! I can't find a better word to use. The service was brilliant, I was so lucky to found this place. You guys should really check it out!