“Will return!”

Ranked #36 of 412 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If you're Singapore looking for an aunthentic thai massage, Hatyai is the place to be at!

For a start, being so tired and tense, the location of the massage palor mattered a lot to me and luckily enough Hatyai is just 2 mins walk away from Chinatown mrt station!

The person at the cashier who attended to me was Carilyn, she was very patient and kind to explain in details on which therapy would best suit to reduce fatigue.

I've visited the place twice now in 6 months time and I am still impressed. 2 different massuers were attached to me on 2 different occassions, both spoke little english but still able to converse smoothly and were friendly caring people.

Pricing was reasonable, gives one of the better prices compared to the neighbouring palors that I checked out as well.

Personal thoughts on dislike, would prefer to lay on massage bed than floor bed for breathing. Other than that, services is excellent! (:

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Amazing Amazing Amazing!! I can't find a better word to use. The service was brilliant, I was so lucky to found this place. You guys should really check it out!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome massage, staff are super friendly and nice. Definitely coming back for more. Great job guys!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

It's indeed hard to find Thai authentic massage in Singapore, but I found one in the heart of Chinatown. Would definitely recommend Linda for 90 mins and above massage so I could just fall asleep with adequate strength on my body. Felt very refreshed after the massage! Make a booking before you go so they can recommend u the best one according to your needs.