Open today: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Dolphin Discovery was great!

Went for the 60 minutes Dolphin Discovery where you get to go waist deep into the pool. Amazing... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2021
noodly14
Dolphin Discovery

We really had a great time interacting with Isabelle 7 year old calf and Jo the trainer, who took... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2021
Mai_Hanazawa

Recommended experiences in and around Sentosa Island
from USD 191.93
from USD 73.23
from USD 29.05
More Info
All reviews soft copies photos taken beautiful creatures fun experience trainers conservation activity sentosa
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Went to Dolphin Island by chance. We were at the SEA Aquarium last Saturday when we passed by a booth that offers a chance to get up close and personal with dolphin without getting wet! So we signed up for the Dolphin Experience and yes, we didn't regret it one bit! We were assigned to this gentleman, Rodrico (hope I got his name right!) and his dolphin, Shakeela. We had an amazing time with Shakeela as Rodrico showed us some tricks that Shakeela executed perfectly! She even Moonwalked! Touching Shakeela was a surreal experience, her skin was soft! Didn't believe that my family and I actually touched and got real up close with a dolphin! I would definitely recommend this activity if you've the time. It is such a GREAT FAMILY BONDING SESSION! Thanks Rodrico for enlightening us about dolphin facts!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank hafiz15
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This felt like a lifetime experience. Keep a whole day for this place as the dolphin island is part of the adventure cove water park which is a whole day activity. Adventure cove is just like any other water parks, but the highlight is Dolphin island. We need to pre-book the tickets for the dolphin discovery/observer/ adventure activity.

We booked the Dolphin Discovery program in which we are split into small groups of 4-6 and we get an exclusive time with the dolphin for about 45 mins. Wet suits are provided (free) and they also have locker facility for keeping valuables like finger rings/ earings etc as they arent allowed during the session.

This activity is fun for elders and kids alike, its worth every penny we pay for it, they dont rush through and give us ample time with the dolphin. Only negative is that they charge exorbitantly for the photos as our cameras are not allowed inside. They make the best out of it coz they know that everyone would definitely buy atleast one pic as a memory ! apart from this absolutely great experience.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It has always been a dream of mine to interact with dolphins. And we wanted to do this 12 years ago but we couldn't be booked in.

The dolphin discovery was INCREDIBLE and the interaction you get with the dolphins is amazing. They are so gentle and wonderful.

It's a shame you don't get to properly swim with them. But what you do get to do is amazing.

Would recommend to everyone.

It was just perfect! ☺

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank M1970YZsarahc
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Costs are sky high but kids enjoyed.Pics r even more expensive,compulsive to buy water cove tickets for this experience.

3  Thank HeadNeckC
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Just returned after a great day out at the adventure cove water park , decided the night before to book the dolphin discovery at dolphin island as seemed a good price $60 for a adult online. You aren’t allowed to take belongings in , wallets, watches, phones etc but they do allow the use of a locker for free. The whole experience was well run and the facilities for the Dolphins seemed great. I wasn’t to happy that we had to get into our wetsuits in front of all the other people, even though we were all already in our swimming costumes it can be hard work getting into a wet suit and especially for me as I carry some extra weight it can be a bit embarrassing trying to squeeze into them, would have been a bit nicer if we had the use of a changing room or something with some privacy. The trainers who gave the safety talk was really nice, its a shame we were surround by other guests who constantantly talked over her, kept interrupting her. I was dreading being put with the same group, thankfully she was very fair and just bunched the loud troublemakers together and me and my family had a dolphin to ourselves. This was a magical experience for me , I won’t ever forget it. Our trainer, think his name was Hose, was brilliant, friendly, full of knowledge and brilliant with my son who was a little scared, I would recommend the experience but hope you don’t get put with a group of others that think they have priority cos that would have ruined it for me. The photos are $60 each which I feel is worth every penny

9  Thank Tracey I