“Good”

and up
Sentosa Island Beaches Segway Tour
Ranked #4 of 8 Tours in Sentosa Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Come experience Asia’s FIRST Segway® attraction! Segway® Fun Ride:Never tried riding on a Segway® Personal Transporter before? Then come down to the Segway Hub to experience an introductory ride! The Fun Ride is a ride through our fun and secure Gogreen circuit, consisting of a training ground and an interesting trail of twists, turns and inclined slopes. With friendly trainers always ready to help, you are bound to master maneuvering this eco-friendly vehicle in no time. A truly exhilarating experience! Great fun and suitable for all ages. *Min height requirement: 105cmSegway® Eco Adventure:Come experience Sentosa’s beautiful sights from a new perspective! Maneuver around effortlessly on our Segway® PT, the new way of maneuvering around Sentosa. Enjoy a scenic tour along Singapore’s most popular beaches on our Segway® PT. Choose between the refreshing 30 minutes ride that brings you to either Palawan or Siloso beach or opt for our 60 minutes premium tour that brings you to all 3 beaches on Sentosa – Siloso, Palawan and Tanjong beach. A memorable cruising experience on the Segway® PT, referred to by many as “Asia’s Most Thrilling Eco Ride”.*Min age requirement: 10 years old
Riga, Latvia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Very good but very short experience... Nice to try.. It works

Visited February 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Interesting but too short”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Had been here on 10th March 2012. This is right next to the Beach station. It's fun but before you start enjoying it, it will be over. It takes less than 4 minutes to complete it. The kids will like it though but there is a risk of them tripping over. My son did trip of simply because a middle aged lady decided to stop her Segway all of a sudden.

1 Thank Larry7591
Perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very Disappointing Experience”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My partner and I booked the segway 1/2 hour tour online, prior to arriving in Singapore. The website states that you will receive booking confirmation within 48 hours, but his did not happen. We called the office upon arriving in Singapore, only to have our call answered to "sorry we are too busy to confirm your booking, please call back later on". After calling twice in the next few days, the phones were not answered. We visited Gogreen Segway on our last night in Singapore at 8:15pm, only to walk in an be told that they were closed, although all of the lights were on, as well as a sign outside saying "open until 9:30pm". Overall, a very disappointing experience as a tourist at Gogreen Segway Sentosa.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank 131Anonymous
Vejle, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The segways were fun, but be aware with younger kids”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I was a bit put off by the registration procedure. Our kids were 4, 7, 12 & 14. I planned to just take the two eldest a few times around the short track, but the reception guy insisted the ride was OK for the youngest two, so I ended up letting them go along (he said they would be escorted). I then immediately had to sign indemnity forms for us all. Since we didn't bring passports they wanted a thumb print from all of us. Seemed a bit excessive. One of the things I had to sign was that I was aware "the recommended age for riding a Segway is 18 years, and the recommended minimum weight is" about 40 kg. I would never have paid for the younger kids if I had been given the form before I paid. When our turn came they said they were a bit busy and my 7-year-old would probably be OK without a guide, but I insisted very firmly that she was not going around alone. The guides then took hold of the handlebars and dragged the kids around the track (both guide and child on Segways). It was OK, but in hindsight I would definitely not take anyone under 10 or 11. Our 12 and 14-year-old really liked it however, and I thought it was a novelty. The safety gear you have to wear is a bit worn and sweaty.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Gavin W
Beijing, China
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Rip-off, save your money”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

The "Eco tour" takes you on the pedestrian road Between that place and Siloso beach.
They prevent you from taking pictures of your party (as they have they own photographer and will sell you the pictures).
The leader of our tour was messenging on his phone, not taking care of anything else, until I asked him to stop.
That tour is not worth a penny of the price they ask.
Don't believe the pictures and video they show you. You will do nothing of that,
Pass your way!