“Only the 3rd show has the real 4D effect”

Sentosa 4D Adventureland
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 26.33*
and up
Full-day Sentosa 4D AdventureLand Admission...
More attraction details
Owner description: Sentosa 4D AdventureLand is a high-tech interactive entertainment zone that is home to four exciting experiences at Imbiah Lookout on Sentosa Island.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The 1st is 10 minute of cow-boy show, riding on a “horse” with a shooting “gun”. The “gun” was quite heavy. Need to change my hands to keep on shooting.
The 2nd show is the “log” show. Animation wasn’t so realistic. No thrill at all.
The 3rd show is casted by real actors. The part that was being chased by creature did make me feel anxious. Slightly better because of the 4D effect.
Overall, only the 3rd show has the real 4D effect.

All reviews
"kid"
in 7 reviews
"passes"

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

If you’ve ever been on a so called 4d ride before you recognize that generally you finish the ride with the onset of a headache. This ride is no different. Watch out for long line ups and mediocre enjoyment.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

During my tour in sentosa I tried this attraction. With one ticket you will have 3 experiences : desperados , journey , and extreme long ride . My opinion is that extreme long ride is the best and the effects are impressive . I enjoyed even other two experiences, well done and for sure great for family . I suggest to try .

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I revisited Sentosa 4D Adventureland in November 2017 - the last time I was there was probably several years ago.

We did the log ride and the underwater adventure (movie themed) features - it was more enjoyable than I remembered since the last time, they have definitely put effort into keeping the attraction maintained.

Decent for family entertainment!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We bought a "one day adventure pass" for this 4D "adventureland" only to discover there are only 3 very silly short simulation rides that last a total of 45 min, located in a very small corner of Sentosa. The 3 rides are in the photo, and there are hardly any visitors. The first was the "Desperado" which was a faulty shooting game lasting around 5 min with intro video, but the guns don't aim right and there's no real game with it. The second was Journey 2, where you watch clips of the movie in simulation chairs but they're poorly done in a hokey manner, jolting the chair and spraying you with water every so often while watching the scenes. The 3rd was the only cool ride where you're a log going through slides and such, but certainly nothing compared to the simulation rides in Universal Studios. The one day adventure pass does not include the pirates ride, and they ask you to pay an addition $10 for it, which we refused. Overall this is the biggest tourist scam I have ever experienced and it's ruined our day because of our expectations of getting an adventurous day. We complained politely to the staff but they said it's called "one day pass" because you can come back over and over for the day, but trust me that these rides are certainly not cool enough for a repeat. A huge disappoint from and a complete scam. Trust me and do not waste your money on this.

1  Thank Aeruginosa