We decided to spend 2 nights in Sentosa. Did online booking and got better rate.
Good things about hotel:
1. Connected to Universal studio, Sentosa recreation center, Casino, mono-rail station and mall.
2. Swimming pool is excellent
3. Live music at night
Not so good things:
1. Rooms are smaller in size.
2. Corridor is very long and dark.
3. Area near lifts was stinking.
We spent very little time in hotel because there are so many good things to do in Sentosa.
If you are visiting Universal then this is the best place to stay.
Hotel has good restaurants but are bit expensive. You can get good food in Sentosa recreation center which is attached to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See the new Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, where energy and glamour meet cutting edge contemporary design. Visit now to experience our new dining, entertainment, and amenities that will have you feeling like rock royalty. We’re just minutes away from the region’s top attractions, including Universal Studios Singapore and SEA Aquarium, as well as Asia’s flagship spa – the world-renowned ESPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotelopia and Cancelon so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Hotel, Singapore Hotel Sentosa Island