Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
USD 356
USD 305
USD 407
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
USD 385
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
USD 337
USD 301
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
USD 420
USD 293
USD 256
USD 214
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
USD 1,369
USD 480
  • Pool
USD 822
USD 3,769
  • Spa
1,695 results
All reviewsbob's barpersonal assistantgarden villaknolls restaurantauriga spaconstellation roomchef davidpremier sea viewplunge poolchinese restaurantpremier roommain buildingaesop toiletriesoutdoor showercolonial buildingthe south china seabose sound system
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My friends stayed as first time in this stunning hotel and for us, it was just a really pleasure to come back. It was busy as our last time in December 2017 and of course, a great and charming welcome from Saiful and Daniel; who recognized us as soon as we stepped out of the taxi.

This time, the reception was crowed and they took us to the second floor, where the library is located. We had a cup of tea and we realized that they have changed the decoration and glad to see the same ladies: Sophia and Loretta.

Our friends were in one of the big units called Capella Manor and we stayed in one of the villas. Perfect privacy in both and really appreciate for the welcome back card, the amenities and the information that you sent to our friends of what was happening in Sentosa and Singapore!

We used almost every day he shuttle that Capella provides as we went a few times to Universal Studios and to Vivo City.

Highly recommend you Bob’s Bar and have the tea at the Chef’s Table! An experience out of this world! Anne, the hotel should be proud of what you extend to all the clients!

Breakfast was busy every day but the service was fine! Really touched by Uli, the young supervisor, who was bringing us our favorite food and tapas during our different nights during dinner. Great chicken croquettes by the way!!!!!!!!

Even this time was short for us, it is the best hotel in Asia as you really receive what you pay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
CapellaSingapore, General Manager at Capella Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest:

Thank you for voting our luxurious resort as one of the best destinations in Asia. I am truly delighted to read the wonderful reviews you shared with us. It was indeed a great moment to know that it was the dedicated team I am working with who had crafted a perfect and memorable experience for you. I will definitely convey your thank you note to my team, with special mention to Saiful, Daniel, Sophia, Loretta, Anne and Uli who have indeed delivered the true Capella experience to our guests.

Looking forward to warmly welcoming you back for a pampering indulgence on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Once again, we went to Sentosa and this time to Capella Singapore. Outstanding overall experience full of attentiveness for all the employees, always greetings us and very pleasant with us.

We were in one of the villas and we really enjoyed the large space, the privacy that you will have there and nice food in the restaurants, especially in Cassia!

Housekeeping were on top of us and had a great detail with our friends, who had a child, putting a tepee in their villa. It was excellent to see this details for the families.

Hotel was very busy but still, we had an incredible overall experience.

Thanks to the employees who were all the time taking care of us.

Breakfast was food but really enjoyed the dim sum in Cassia, mentioned above.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank JJMatt63

Dear JJMatt63:

It was a pleasure reading this wonderful review of your experience with us at Capella Singapore. I am truly proud to know that it was the professional and dedicated team I have with me who had perfected your experience with the top notch service they deliver, constantly ensuring a perfect and seamless experience for you. I am glad that you and your family as well as your friends had an overall enjoyable stay with us and it was great to read your great compliments of our breakfast at The Knolls restaurant as well as the Dim Sum delicacies at Cassia.

Looking forward to crafting more special and memorable experience for you when you next visit us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

5 stars for the building
5 stars for the room size

3 stars services/maintenance

- Obviously lack of enough staff. I'm pretty sure most of the staff work here less than 1.5 year.

- No one greeted. Staff were not enough so all of them were busy. They were not happy to greet a guest.

- Every time i called the front desk. No one picked up. I needed to call 3-4 times to have someone answered each time.

- Check in process took 30+ mins. And I didn't understand why they need our home address.

- just outside my room. The ceiling leaked after rain. I found leakage was common in the building.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank garyshi1970

Dear garyshi1970:

Thank you for taking time to pen down your stay experience with us at Capella Singapore. It was indeed a delight to read your great compliments of our tranquil sanctuary and our luxuriously-designed rooms. However, I am truly disappointed to read that you did not manage to enjoy the true Capella experience, the luxury and top notch service standards we always pride ourselves upon. Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you experienced during your stay and rest assured I will thoroughly investigate the issues raised to avoid future occurrence and ensure that we deliver a luxurious and seamless experience to all our guests.

Once again, my sincere apologies for the negative experiences you have encountered and I look forward to warmly welcoming you back to our resort for a flawless and pampering experience on your next visit. Should you have other feedback to share, please do not hesitate to contact me at 6377 8888. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Let me start mentioning that Capella is a wonderful hotel for a quiet and peaceful break from hectic life. Check in was smooth. Reached early at 9.30am but room was made available ,also readily agreed to my request of late checkout too.
I was upgraded to a suite on 5 Th floor R.No 508 with some wonderful view of -the sea lined with ships, the small blue lagoon and behind that the southernmost tip point of Asia ,and the beach, all in front. Room had a nice big balcony with this wonderful view . There was stone bench , though a comfortable chair would have been preferable.
The room was large , the wide window facing the bed had the sea view. Huge bathroom: the tub along the window offered wonderful views of trees and sea while u soak in comfort of cool water, and a separate shower and WC. The living room had a nice sofa .

Mini bar had some juice and Coke, coffee machine with good selection of coffee and tea -all for no charge. Fruit basket had a good variety of fresh fruits.

The restaurant on the lower floor had a very restricted view of the sea. The pools are small but good.
This place is very close to the beach- a wonderful beach , shallow and clean water. There’s a restaurant on the beach serving drinks @ S$10 where one can sit in the restaurant under the fan or right on the beach under the umbrellas and watch the beautiful sea view. Other Sentosa attractions including the Merlin are at a walkable distance. There’s a water park for kids with lots of water slides.

Generous hotel staff, always ready to help.

A few things which were a bit of letdown: As you enter the hotel, the building does not impress nor does the small , pretty plain reception. While rooms are good, the passage to rooms have an odd shape and look( dark grey paint): as if you have come to some university hostel. The whole hotel, pools were more business like- kids wont find the place interesting.

So, felt the room tariff of USD 600/ night was too high for this hotel.Am told they have to keep the tariff high to maintain the status- not sure.

Room Tip: Try 5th floor rooms facing the sea. Villas might be big, but their view of the sea is very restricted
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ManojP99

Dear ManojP99:

Thank you for taking time to pen down your stay experience with us at Capella Singapore. I am glad to read the wonderful reviews you shared with us, from the tranquil surroundings of our resort to the intricately-designed room that comes with a great view of the stunning South China Sea as well as our unique cascading pools. I am proud to know that the professional team I have with me had further perfected your stay with the dedicated service they deliver. On the other hand, thank you for your valuable feedback and I will look into the issues raised and further work on initiatives we have implemented to ensure we deliver the best experience to all our guests, including the little ones. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Capella Singapore for a luxurious retreat on your next visit,

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Although a bit pricey we were delighted with this Sir Norman Foster designed hotel. The views from the bedroom were unbelievable and every modern electronic device was installed. Restaurant and Bobs Bar a must. Not overly happy with their credit card policy, taking money on a daily basis. Transport down to the sea would be helpful.

Room Tip: Overlooking the garden and sea.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear PAUL K:

Thank you for your kind compliments of our resort, from the overall architectural design with fusion of colonial and contemporary elements to the luxuriously-designed room that comes with a great view. It was indeed a delight to read that the sumptuous delicacies meticulously crafted by my team of chefs were to your liking too. I will also look into the feedbacks you shared with us to further improve the experience we deliver to all our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to our tranquil sanctuary again for a pampering getaway.