All reviews free breakfast gaisano mall room internet corned beef cebu city quaint hotel i highly recommend this hotel spacious bathroom security staff small mall cable channels walking distance a great stay perfect hotel home away from home bed and pillows compared to other hotels
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We stayed in Main Hotel and Suites for 2 nights. It was amazing. Staff was friendly, accommodating and fast. Rooms were clean and spacious and there was wifi in every floor. All in all, I had an amazing stay in this hotel. The only downside was the location. Most cab drivers don't know where is this hotel. Just tell the drivers it's in J. Panis St. that's adjacent to Paradise Drive.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank jannahparadise
Reviewed 28 March 2014

On March 21, 2014 my friends and I went to Cebu for a summer vacation. We checked in at Main Hotel and Suites and they offered us their family room. We stayed there for 2 nights. The room was spacious and the beds were very soft and comfortable. The comfort room was clean and the towels were beautifully folded and hung.The staff was very polite and friendly. The corridors were decorated with lovely paintings, which captured our eyes. The atmosphere was perfect, especially when you are very tired; it sets your mood and makes you feel pampered. Front desk agents Ms. Shirley and Ms. Ray were very courteous and never failed to give us their sweet smiles. They were very generous in answering our questions and in accommodating us. Kudos to you, Main Hotel and Suites! Affordable and outstanding, highly recommended!!

Room tip: Their family room is perfect for a group or family.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Patty0391
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I stayed in the Main Hotel and Suites for 4 nights March 2014. I was very satisfied with the very spacious Balcony Suite. The room was very clean and everything worked well. The bathroom was big and spotless. The balcony had a very nice view of the Mountain and a beautiful sunrise. This is a new hotel just over a year old. It is very safe and well maintained.

The staff is great with Ms Crystal, Ms Raylin, Mr Abner and Mr Montalban there to take care of your very need. I especially enjoyed my early morning coffee and conversation with them in the outside lobby. They made my stay very enjoyable.

The hotel is located in Mandaue, 5 minute walk to Gaisano Mall and short taxi ride to SM mall, 100php one way, airport about 200php one way. Larsian bar bq, and many Lechon places.

I highly recommend this hotel to those who want a friendly atmosphere and a clean and spacious room (especially to my fellow islanders from Hawaii). The owner and manger are always there to make sure your stay is of the highest quality.

Room tip: I recommend the King Balcony Suite facing the mountain
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dean A
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed here as a couple twice over the space of a two week period in March 2014. It's a reasonable midway from Cebu City and Cebu Airport.

But the place is a delightful find. Clean, Modern and some of the friendliest staff I've ever met in Asia. There was nothing that was too much trouble and I had to congratulate them for being so attentive.

Tip - Don't attempt to walk anywhere from this Hotel. Get a taxi. Taxi's are cheap and reliable. The area is not somewhere that you'll find anything within walking distance. Plus the city smog and dust will leave you wishing you'd not set off on foot.

I'd recommend this particular hotel to all travellers of all ages. For disabled facilities though, please check with the Hotel. I didn't think either room we stayed in would suit a wheelchair user. But they most likely will have some rooms that might.

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank liam_kenny
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Main Hotel for 1 month and I must say it's the best hotel I have ever stayed in.
I have stayed in many hotels all over Asia and this is by far the best.
The staff and owners are so friendly and helpful and will do anything to make you feel welcome.
The rooms are immaculately clean.
Towels are lovely and fresh and the beds are so comfortable.
I was genuinely sad to leave and will definitely visit again.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
5 Stars.