“Meal with friends ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Have been to Casa Verde in different locations within Cebu.Very good value, I normally have the Brian's Ribs. Very tender and a good portion,but you get very little veg. I don't think they should put it on as it's 1 tablespoon if you are lucky. It normally comes with rice,but I asked for fries. Now the complete opposite to the portion of the ribs,is there steaks very thin,in fact once they folded in half so it looked thicker. So I was very disappointed that time and I would stick to the Brian's Ribs. 3 of our party had the pork steak good portion,but all 3 said it was dry. The other thing I would mention that the service is always slow. We had gone in around 6 and just walked in a few tables still unfilled ,but we still had to wait over 30 mins. But me saying that staff are helpful.
Oh if you got room after the BRIAN'S RIBS try one of there big ice creams and share it.
As far I know they don't take booking and at night gets very busy. So you leave your name and wait. They have a number of seats to sit on while waiting.
Over all good experience part from the slow service.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Have dined here several times and never had a bad meal. Need to be prepared to wait as this is place is always busy.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The food here is really delicious and affordable. You can enjoy going to the mall after eating. Good for couples.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Visited Casa Verde for lunch. Service was a little slow and my wife had almost finished her dish before mine arrived! Having said that, the portions were large and well cooked. I ordered fish and chips with tartar sauce. The sauce was a little sweet for my taste and there was no vinegar to sprinkle on my chips! It was well cooked and the other dish of tenderloin beef with scrambled egg was excellent. We also had homemade ice cream cheesecake with strawberry compote. This we shared, as the portion was too large for one! Really delicious.
It is a pity about the slow service as the food was good value for the price.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

it was my 3rd time eating here.my first two visits was ok and enjoyed their food but the last one was horrible.first, it was a dinner for two and only one menu was given and it took us an effort to call their attention just to ask for another menu.the staff seems so arrogant instead of giving us 1 he gave us another two and without a word he just put it on our table as if it is against his will.no courtesy at all.my friend call the attention one waitress to ask for something and she just give a palm signal meaning "wait" and took us a couple of minutes to be attented.i could understand if it was really busy but it was not.the food was good but the service is very poor. try to check on this matter #casaverdeayala.i really hope you can improve on this aspect.