“Cebu travel ”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Wilrijk, Belgium
“Cebu travel ”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Disappointing place long waiting time. Small plate of food on a dirty plate. It's cheap but that's also what you get.

Visited February 2017

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Great Value for Money”
Reviewed 23 January 2017

My friends went here to eat dinner and it's not our first time to eat here. We tried their platter, which already good for 7-8 people. The platter already consists of their babyback ribs, chicken, and some sort of fish fillet. We're definitely going back here!!!

“Quick Snack”
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Enjoyed our favorite, Monte Christo sandwich. Staff is helpful and courteous. I would recommend this restaurant definitely.

Bacolod, Philippines
“our fave meal in cebu -only from Casa Verde”
Reviewed 17 January 2017

amazing, back ribs were delicious, nice place and good service . what more can you ask for ... we waited fo a couple of minutes bt t was fine since there were shows all over the place, we also kept ourselves busy waiting for the show . and then we were called when the table was ready to accommodate us for dinner . I can see that there is a certain system that we fllow and ti was a great thing that all were given the chance to eat in this fine dining restaurant . thanks for the experience ,my little one likes the back ribs that he even ate 2 serving of rice during our dinner at Casa Verde.

Alness
“could not eat the steak”
Reviewed 8 January 2017

My wife an I ordered two steaks , neither of us could eat it as it was tough. I complained , I had to pay for one , my wife tried to eat hers . We will not be back .

1 Thank Jaunoff