“Quick Snack”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Enjoyed our favorite, Monte Christo sandwich. Staff is helpful and courteous. I would recommend this restaurant definitely.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

amazing, back ribs were delicious, nice place and good service . what more can you ask for ... we waited fo a couple of minutes bt t was fine since there were shows all over the place, we also kept ourselves busy waiting for the show . and then we were called when the table was ready to accommodate us for dinner . I can see that there is a certain system that we fllow and ti was a great thing that all were given the chance to eat in this fine dining restaurant . thanks for the experience ,my little one likes the back ribs that he even ate 2 serving of rice during our dinner at Casa Verde.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My wife an I ordered two steaks , neither of us could eat it as it was tough. I complained , I had to pay for one , my wife tried to eat hers . We will not be back .

1  Thank Jaunoff
Reviewed 4 January 2017

AS always long wait for a table makes Casa Verde an average rating for me. Go there when its not lunch or dinner time around 3pm then you can enjoy their very yummy baby back ribs! I always find to drop by here every time I go back from overseas. Alas when I just went back the quality of the ribs for me lowered. The portions are the same but more fats can be seen. I hope they maintain their quality since I have been an avid Casa Verde foodie since their early days near Velez.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Read previous reviews and decided to try. Disappointed. My wife ordered a hamburger, bacon looked raw, fries were cold. Sent it back and wasn't great when it returned. I ordered the ribs and fries. Lukewarm. On a positive note the beer was cold. Our meal cost around $800 Php including my 2 beer. I would not return, much better options in the Ayala mall. It was also very busy.

1  Thank Steve L