“our fave meal in cebu -only from Casa Verde”
Review of Casa Verde

Casa Verde
Ranked #79 of 1,331 Restaurants in Cebu Island
Price range: USD 0 - USD 23
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Bacolod, Philippines
“our fave meal in cebu -only from Casa Verde”
Reviewed 17 January 2017

amazing, back ribs were delicious, nice place and good service . what more can you ask for ... we waited fo a couple of minutes bt t was fine since there were shows all over the place, we also kept ourselves busy waiting for the show . and then we were called when the table was ready to accommodate us for dinner . I can see that there is a certain system that we fllow and ti was a great thing that all were given the chance to eat in this fine dining restaurant . thanks for the experience ,my little one likes the back ribs that he even ate 2 serving of rice during our dinner at Casa Verde.

• Visited January 2017

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Alness
“could not eat the steak”
Reviewed 8 January 2017

My wife an I ordered two steaks , neither of us could eat it as it was tough. I complained , I had to pay for one , my wife tried to eat hers . We will not be back .

• Visited January 2017
1 Thank Jaunoff
Singapore, Singapore
“Got to eat!”
Reviewed 4 January 2017

AS always long wait for a table makes Casa Verde an average rating for me. Go there when its not lunch or dinner time around 3pm then you can enjoy their very yummy baby back ribs! I always find to drop by here every time I go back from overseas. Alas when I just went back the quality of the ribs for me lowered. The portions are the same but more fats can be seen. I hope they maintain their quality since I have been an avid Casa Verde foodie since their early days near Velez.

• Visited December 2016
“Not great”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Read previous reviews and decided to try. Disappointed. My wife ordered a hamburger, bacon looked raw, fries were cold. Sent it back and wasn't great when it returned. I ordered the ribs and fries. Lukewarm. On a positive note the beer was cold. Our meal cost around $800 Php including my 2 beer. I would not return, much better options in the Ayala mall. It was also very busy.

Visited January 2017
1 Thank Steve L
“Long wait for table of 12”
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We wanted to have a family gathering of 12 for post Christmas dinner. We waited over 1.5 hours just to have a table! However, this was the only place that offered a good deal for a group. We ordered the set and it was way way more enough than all of us.

• Visited December 2016