“could not eat the steak”
Review of Casa Verde

Casa Verde
Ranked #69 of 1,350 Restaurants in Cebu Island
Price range: USD 0 - USD 23
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2017

My wife an I ordered two steaks , neither of us could eat it as it was tough. I complained , I had to pay for one , my wife tried to eat hers . We will not be back .

1  Thank Jaunoff
There are newer reviews for Casa Verde

Reviewed 4 January 2017

AS always long wait for a table makes Casa Verde an average rating for me. Go there when its not lunch or dinner time around 3pm then you can enjoy their very yummy baby back ribs! I always find to drop by here every time I go back from overseas. Alas when I just went back the quality of the ribs for me lowered. The portions are the same but more fats can be seen. I hope they maintain their quality since I have been an avid Casa Verde foodie since their early days near Velez.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Read previous reviews and decided to try. Disappointed. My wife ordered a hamburger, bacon looked raw, fries were cold. Sent it back and wasn't great when it returned. I ordered the ribs and fries. Lukewarm. On a positive note the beer was cold. Our meal cost around $800 Php including my 2 beer. I would not return, much better options in the Ayala mall. It was also very busy.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We wanted to have a family gathering of 12 for post Christmas dinner. We waited over 1.5 hours just to have a table! However, this was the only place that offered a good deal for a group. We ordered the set and it was way way more enough than all of us.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Returning back to Cebu after almost a year in the US, going to Casa Verde is like a homecoming. It was good however they placed us in a spot with a dripping aircon and they no longer serve the best-seller brian's ribs sauce not unless you remind them but brian's ribs is still the best among the rest.