“Very good food”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Cebu City, Philippines
“Very good food”
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Visited with friends for a business meeting. I had surf and turf and the others enjoyed the large servings of baby back ribs.Service was quick and efficient, food well presented and tasty. Very good value for money. We were lucky that it wasn't very busy as it was late afternoon. Lunch time is very busy.

• Visited October 2016

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Oslo, Norway
“average serving time”
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

mozzarella sticks & fried chicken (thumbs up)

we ordered 3 "brian's ribs", they have huge portions but were served cold. we have noticed that some menu folders are really old and some pages are peeling off

Visited October 2016
“Best restaurant i ever been in Ayala mall Cebu City”
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Best food , fast service, friendly and happy personal ... Nice decor, aircondition and very clean !!! In our holidays we have been in other restaurants but No One like Casa Verde . Other restaurants was next emty of customers around in Ayala Mall... but in Casa Verde sometimes we had to wait until a table be free. I will be back in my next holidays me and my Wife.!!!

• Visited December 2015
Cebu City, Philippines
“Over hype Restaurant”
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I have been to this place 3 times and each time was always a bad experience. Nov 8 dinner was my 3rd time and I swear never going back to this place again. There was nothing unusual with the food. The quality of the platter of ribs was poor. The steak was tough and tasted like rubber. The place is always full and frequented by tourist. I am not sure what the people find in this resto. However, I feel that the staff does not give good service and they feel arrogant. They feel like they are so busy and do not have the time to treat the guest with refilling water. The cashier even handed me a black pouch without explaining what it was. This place is over hyped.

• Visited November 2016
Lazi, Philippines
“Great food”
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Great food in reasonable prices. Their burgers are so big. Located in the mall and the bad part is when there's a long wait list.

• Visited September 2016