“Positively surprised ”

Lola's Pizza
Ranked #81 of 315 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: USD 2 - USD 4
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

When you looked at this place it does not look like they do a good pizza. I decided to try and got a double cheese one. This crust and super crispy dough and a lot of cheese. It tasted really good. Leaving it as four stars because they missed some of the two most important things in a pizza place. Oregano and olive oil. Apart from this it was great. Large pizza costs 170 pesos.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend used to ate pizza in this place when we stayed at Boracay. We enjoyed our unique burning pizza there all the time because we wanted our pizza to be more crunchy,toasted and more tasty for additional toppings on it. Hahahaha. To be honest i miss Lola's pizza compared to other local pizza here in PH.
I gave them a high ratings here because we really enjoyed eating here and we feel satiesfied and good value of money!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Considering the price you pay this is a bargain. The pizza they serve is a thin crust Italian style. One tip though, they usually serve the pizza`s before the cheese is crispy and brown, so make sure to tell them you want this if this is your style!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I would pass by Lola's Pizza to and from my hotel and decided to check it out for lunch. The place is just a small nook by the road with familiar pizza selections - nothing fancy. I had the Overload Pizza with ground beef, pepperoni, ham, chicken, sausage, onions, peppers, mushroom and garlic. The pizza was delicious, seasoned well and priced at PHP 140.00, it was a standout for me!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

they serve veggie pizza at an affordable price.
the place is small and there are a lot of dinners so if you can't wait, you better take away your pizza. :)