1,590 results
All reviews pandan water sands restaurant foot wash evian water foot massage junior suite caticlan airport breakfast buffet little things boat ride white beach free shuttle service beach bar jetty port other resorts great resort beach beds
Reviewed 16 January 2018

A great experience. From the transfer service from the airport to hotel (and vice-versa), the exceptional breakfast everyday, the friendly staff, great shuttle services, and great location... It was well worth the money! Thank you, Discovery Shores for helping make our family vacation a great and memorable one!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Thanks to the excellent service and exceptional ambiance of Discovery Shores Boracay, our first family trip in Boracay was truly unforgettable. When visiting Boracay, staying in Discovery Shores is definitely a must!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Stayed here for 3 nights for our honeymoon. From the moment we arrived at the airport the service was seamless from the car and boat ride to the resort. We loved the room we were given it was light and spacious with a balcony we could see the ocean from. We spent most of the time at the beach, which is just stunning white sand and clear blue water. Would highly recommend discovery shores Boracay.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We have just returned from 12 nights at the Discovery Shores Hotel in a one bedroom premier. Although not ideal room for us as 2 kids (15 and 10) had to sleep on couches there was no other room available at the time and I really wanted to stay here. I am SO HAPPY I chose here out of all the other hotels/resorts in Boracay.

Firstly it is fairly quiet in this Station and about a 15 minute walk on the beach to the other stations but what a beach and view to take in. We enjoyed walking to lunch or dinner and then would catch a tricycle back to hotel 100 Phil Peso ($2.50 Aus).

The staff are all so loving and caring, they greet you with their hand on their heart no matter when you walk past them. Just to name a few - Ernest at the pool who would clean my sunglasses every day and bring me water to keep me hydrated whilst reading. Paul on the beach for the same reason. Angelo at the bar we fell in love with him - just a gorgeous young man and a delight to get to know during our stay.

We were in the highest room of the hotel so we had 98 steps to go up/down everyday but we loved this as great incidental exercise whilst eating and drinking too much on holidays.

I am a personal trainer and the gym had a treadmill, cross trainer, cable machine and enough dumbbells and accessories to mix up my sessions throughout my stay.

We had a Jacuzzi on our balcony but must admit most times the water was too cold to get in but did on a few occasions.

We had 4 weddings at the resort whilst we were there and you can see why - they do an awesome job. The sunsets on the beach OMG I can't tell you how beautiful and unique these were every day. I will miss these.

I looked at many resorts online before deciding on here and we were so glad we did. They are in the process of adding on villas and another restaurant so I would highly recommend you to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This is the second time that I've stayed in Discovery Shores and they have remained consistent through the years. The service remains excellent! The warm, friendly, and efficient staff have sealed the deal for me, there is no other hotel in Boracay besides Discovery Shores!

Trip type: Travelled with friends