USD 49
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
USD 31
USD 72
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
USD 27
  • Restaurant
USD 34
TripAdvisor
1,513 results
All reviewspandan waterindigo restaurantfoot washevian waterfoot massagecomplimentary snacksjunior suitecaticlan airportcold towelsturn down servicebreakfast buffetlittle thingsboat ridewhite beachfree shuttle serviceresort hoteljetty port
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Our stay at discovery shores exceeded my expectations...from the service, friendliness, cleanliness, ambiance, food. Discovery Shores a place to be at station one..away from the crowd. The service here is non stop even when you’re just basking in the sun. Thank you Discovery Shores for a memorable vacation!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The hotel is excellent. Fantastically laid out. Waterfall awesome and located in Station 1 are which is quiet yet only a 15m walk to station 2 for a party. Or a short shuttle ride.
The bar is superb with great cocktails and the food menu delicious. Nice gifts in the room too. Which is very large.
One suggestion though. At the pick up at the port took a while. I had to wait for other guests for about 30-40m. The boat could have been there and back within 10m for the next visitors rather than me waiting too long. A very minor point for an otherwise excellent stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Ever since Discovery Shores Boracay open in 2007, I feel like I’m already part of their family here and everybody knows that I’m single so they provided me a big bear to cuddle!#discoveryshores #discoveryshoresboracay

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay. Lives up to expectation for sure. You have to pay more but you get your money’s worth.
Staff are super nice and accommodating.
Breakfast buffet is good with a lot of options to choose from.
Foods from their in-house restaurant are great. We ended up just eating here for the most of our stay.
Beachfront is amazing. You really enjoy the beauty of boracay. I love how they always keep everything clean and how attentive all their staff were during our stay. They take time to really know you by name.
My only suggestion- is to maybe limit the vendors in their area of the water if they can? There were plenty of vendors trying to get you to rent their stand up paddle which i think ruins their part of the beachfront.
Would love to come back again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

It was our nth time in boracay but our first time in discovery shores. It was my husband’s request for our 20th wedding anniversary so I booked 2 rooms for our family of 7 despite the quite pricey peak season rates.

I was a bit disappointed upon arriving at the hotel Bec our room wasn’t ready yet and the hotel restroom wasn’t clean. The room availability was understandable Bec we arrived before 12 but the untidy toilet was quite a shock for a supposedly luxury resort. The kids’ play room was no different . The room was tiny and unkempt, the toys were old and worn out. My four year old who loves toys didn’t even want to stay there for 5 minutes.

The spacious guest rooms was a pleasant surprise. My kids enjoyed Bogart, their signature stuffed bear. But the bear that was given to us had a rip in its crotch and because the filling was coming out, we asked housekeeping to either sew it up or replace it. We called 3or 4 times but nobody came to Fix it .

We enjoyed the late morning snacks by the pool and the evening desert.

The staff were courteous and friendly.

They definitely have the best beach front in all of boracay.

And if you happen to leave a valuable inside your hotel room when you check out, you can be assured that you will get it back. We did!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family