USD 63
Book now, pay at stay
USD 31
USD 25
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
USD 27
USD 12
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
USD 34
TripAdvisor
1,020 results
All reviewsdirect pool accesspremier roompool barbreakfast buffetbeach frontswimming pools aremain poolwhite beachsingle bedsister hoteldeluxe roomsd mallshort walk to the beachvisit boracayfamily roomisland hoppingcaticlan airport
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Booked a direct pool-access room.
Hotel room is full of strange scene when I entered the room; and found out it's from toilet. While I don't close the door of the toilet going out, room is full of scene of toilet after coming back. Room is just old furnished. And very few staff does give u a pleasant smile at this beautiful beach island.
My friend's room is full of ants on the floor, and they have to switch to another room after one night stay.
If you want a hotel with rather new furnishing and good service, this is NOT the place.
The ONLY thing I do find okay is that I can jump off swim pool from my hotel room.
I WILL NEVER go back to this hotel again. Not Value for Money.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed myself. Hotel is a bit old. Room is clean. I love the pool located right in front of the porch which i could conveniently dip into at anytime. However your neighbors with big families can easily occupied the small area and could invade your porch sometimes when you are not noticing. There are also other pools which you can invade and soak in if yours is overly crowded.

This hotel was full of Koreans during my visit but unfortunately had not bumped into any K Pop star. The long stretch of beach is accessible at the back of the resort. All actions can be found on the beach.

Breakfast in the morning was dreadful due to the crowd. So I suggest you go really early or else prepare to queue up to easily 20 minutes.

I will stay there again for the value and the good rate this resort offers.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 28 March 2018

It is a good place for sure, but i had higher hope by looking at the pictures of this place. I was disappointed how it looks a lot smaller compare to the picture. However, the place has got the most amazing staff. I was very impressed how one of the staff treated my friend’s wound when all we asked her was if she had an ointment. All and all, i recommend this place for your boracay visit.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This resort and its staff were everything that they needed to be and more. It had a great location and the room was spacious and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating and the amenities were modern

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HenannManager, Manager at Henann Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you very much for the excellent rating. We are very pleased to hear that you were completely satisfied with your recent stay at the resort. It is also great to know that you found our rooms spacious and comfortable as well as our amenities modern too. Thank you too for your positive comment about our resort location. Indeed, we are conveniently located at the heart of the long white beach where every shopping and dining destinations are just practically walking distance yet the serenity of the resort is not compromised. In addition, our access to the beach through our private access would only take 2-3 minutes’ walk from the resort. Your compliment about the very accommodating service provided by our staff during your stay is very much appreciated as well. It is with the feedback of this nature that encourages us to strive for a higher standard level of service.

Thank you for staying with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back here at Henann Garden Resort!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel during our stay in Boracay, It was a great location, humorous the rear entrance/exit is KFC. Great pools and beach front area. All staff are friendly and accommodating. There was a variety of nationalities between guests.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for the excellent rating. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great stay during your recent stay with us. We are also delighted to know that you found our resort with great location. Indeed, we are conveniently located at the heart of the long white beach, where all the popular shopping and dining places are just practically walking distance and at the same time the resort is set back enough to be a peaceful haven for the guests. In addition, our access to the beach through our private access would only take 2-3 minutes’ walk from the resort. Your compliment about the friendly and accommodating service provided by staff during your stay is very much appreciated as well. Positive remarks such as yours encourage us to strive for a higher standard level of service.