“Honey Mustard Spare Ribs”

I Love Backyard BBQ
Ranked #65 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Sushi, Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2016

One of the best ribs I've tried so far!! They had big servings, too!
Nothing really special about the chicken bbq..

1  Thank septemberkj

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We just happened to take a lesser used alley from D'Mall and stumbled across this well patronised BBQ joint. Service with a smile, great BBQ and priced well. I had a mix of corn cup, Calamari, BBQ shrimp and BBQ Squid skewers.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

The serving is big. Food is great. Price is reasonable. If you go here during lunch time or dinner time, the queue is too long. So we went here past lunch time, no queue but still are several patrons. Service crew are attentive and fast.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

At first you'd think the prices are high but when they already serve the food in front of you, you'll realize that it's not bad after all. If you like meat then this is the perfect place for you. The staff is also friendly and i will come back soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

My family of 5 really enjoyed the food here although we ordered waaay too much & rolled out of the place. The highlights were the baby back ribs & seafood platter. Wouldn't recommend the onion rings unless you're into greasy food. Service was swift, attentive & very friendly. We had to queue to get a table but they were organized in seating everybody so not a frustrating wait . If you like BBQ you will like this place.