Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is good and location is excellent. Staff are professional. A little pricey for a solo traveler but it's a good deal for 2 or 3 with the free breakfast. Direct access to the beach and of course Willie's Rock.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 9 nights with my partner, as I read a lot of nice reviews online. Hotel is nicely located next to the beach in a quite area. Breakfast is very Filipino with rice and dishes so it was a good treat after living abroad for few years.

Staffs in the reception are always friendly, total stay was great!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Since 2009, I continuously visit Boracay and always spending a week of my Vacation in the Philippines. First I started and preferred staying at Station 2, which is the centre of the island and close to everything. As a lot of people know nowadays Station 2 is not very welcoming anymore, too packed and crowdy. So I began looking for another accomodation in 2015 and decided to stay at Willy‘s which is located just in front of Willy‘s Rock in Station 1. Good decision.

1. 5-10mins walking distance from Station 2

2. Peaceful and quiet place

3. Friendly staff

4. Good Value for money

This was my 4th stay at Willy‘s and spent 8nights. It always makes me sad when time flies that fast which is actually a proof of having a great vacation.

My only concern is that I missed the waiter’s attention sometimes. For example during the breakfast: You found a table, sat down and you expect someone to come and ask you for coffee or drinks. It never happened, I always needed to look for a waiter and ask them to bring us coffee. I do respect their job and I do kindly understand that they daily work their a** off. It is probably a filipino thing. But at least they‘ll bring it immediately.

Nevertheless It is already our home away from home in Boracay and we are happy loyal guests.

Thanks again to Ms. Micah for taking care of our requests.

See you next year!

Ralph&Irina

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RalphG163
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Busy, during the day but quiet at night. Right on the beach at one of the major attractions. Beach loungers and umbrellas are available along with drink service and towels. Nice young man to make sure you get a spot. The beach and the ocean, why else are you here? Close to all the party places, ten minute stroll. No pool but again why are you here. Had a double deluxe room with my own balcony overlooking the ocean. Older hotel but clean and staff was friendly.

Room tip: Up stairs rooms have a private balcony and try for the double deluxe rooms.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I’ll start by saying that the location of Willy’s was perfect for us; close enough to walk to anything you would want/need to do but removed from the craziness of station 2 and d*mall area. The beach right in front of the hotel is incredible, with the velvety white sand Boracay’s white beach is known for. When we checked in we found that our room didn’t have a single window or any kind of natural light. The floor wasn’t really clean (very sandy) but once housekeeping came on the other days they did a better job with that. Our safe didn’t work, and we were told to read the instructions when someone came to check it out - we know how to use a safe but the battery seemed to be dead or something. Other than that, no big complaints - I think we just got the only room as small as ours and I imagine the only one without any windows and felt like the price did not reflect that. On the plus side, the AC was nice and cool, the included breakfast was great, and when we did decide to lounge by the beach the service was wonderful. Even when we checked in we were welcomed with fresh juice and everyone was very friendly during our stay. If I could I’d rate it a 3.5, but I think they deserve better than a 3 so 4 stars works for me

Trip type: Travelled as a couple