Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great hotel, right on the beach. The food, drinks and service available is amazing. Rooms are spacious for a week stay. Beach beds available for guests and the staff are good with shooing away non guests who think the beds are available for the public.

It's in a busy location beach side as the hotel is directly opposite Willy's Rock. About 10 min walk down the the nightlife of station 2.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Checked in to this hotel on my birthday. Receptionist said that I should have informed them that I'll be spending my birthday on their hotel. I really don't make a big deal about my birthday, but hey, their thought counts! Plus points for that. This is my third boracay vacay, and first time in Willy's. We love the location, away from the crowd but not too far from restos & bars. Hotel's resto is good too. Staffs are awesome. Room is not the modern type but still, nice & clean. I love the pillows. Will definitely stay here again. Thank you, Willy's Beach Hotel for a wonderful birthday vacation.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Have stayed on many occasions over the years 1999 the first and all being well 2018 will be the ok. Helpful staff great food could not ask for anymore. Great buffet breakfast and evening meals. Happy hour second to none.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I've been here last July 2016 with my sister. I enjoyed my stay in their hotel. It's clean and well maintained. It is located in station 1 in front of Willy's rock.

1. LOCATION - away from the crowded station 2 but also not too far if you want to look for restaurants. There is also a nearby mini store where you can buy foods and drinks if you want to avoid restaurants.

2. BUFFET BREAKFAST - There are plenty of options to choose from

3. STAFF - Especially the guys who gives beach towel

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2017

the best thing about this place is the great location. the rooms were only ok. the bed quality was ok. the breakfast was average buffet. helpful staff for sorting out tours. bad wifi through most of the hotel

Date of stay: June 2017