Hannah Hotel
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
USD 24
USD 28
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
USD 23
  • Restaurant
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
USD 32
USD 30
USD 35
Agoda.com
All reviewsbudget roomhome away from homea family run hotelshort walklocation is greatnight's sleepwhite beachfree breakfast iscomfortable bedfew stepsstationthumbsislandprivacyfilipinoaction
Reviewed 1 April 2017

The hotel has a perfect location, it is located in station 1, it was surrounded by different restaurants and hotels too. What i love about this hotel is that the beach is just a few steps ahead. The interior design makes the hotel relaxing because of different wooden and shell decors. Lastly it was budget friendly and is perfect for solo travelers but good for couples on budget too.

I was satisfied with what i experience and my friend too.
overall rating is excellent :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is a cute hotel in a great location. Just a short walk to Station 1 and not too much farther to walk to Station 2. The room we had was clean, quiet, good AC and hot water. Free breakfast is included and is pretty good! The owners and staff are super friendly and will answer any question you have. I also love that it is family run hotel. I highly recommend Hannah Hotel!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Basic hotel Near the beach on station 1. No issues other then not having a fridge in the room. It includes free breakfast before 10am.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a budget hotel in Boracay around $50 night.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for four nights in two different rooms. This was due to just wanting more space having a baby with me so initially I stayed in a budget room but moved upstairs to a more spacious room when it became available. Obviously my favourite room was the spacious upstairs room and was a higher grade than the budget room. It had a really nice rustic feel with a large bed and decorated really nicely to match the other hotel. The budget room was fine just smaller for the three of us. Also upstairs is just that bit lighter. I loved the bed sheets in the budget rooms as they were really artsy and boho which is just up my street. The hotel has amazing artwork just to my taste and I loved that about this place. In the morning it has a great feel as you sit in the reception area and have breakfast. There is I think a choice of three breakfasts and they are freshly made when ordered. We loved the breakfast and me and my daughter would sit around and talk to the owners. This place is really family friendly and that is another great aspect for me. They couldn't do enough to help and I think this is a special aspect of Filipino people and the warm welcoming you receive from them. The location is great it's behind the busy road to the beach and feels very safe. There is a laundrette on the corner which is cheap and close, plenty of shops and restaurants if needed also the beach is just there across the main road and for me was the most beautiful part of the beach it's much whiter sand at station 1 than 3.

Thank you for our stay and your generous hospitality!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Hannah hotel is run by the friendliest family. The entire family was very accommodating and very helpful and you can tell they love what they do. Breakfast was home made and delicious. If you have any questions about the island, they're more than willing to help answer your questions. The location of the hotel was perfect, a short walk to white beach. The rooms were perfect for our stay, just what we needed. This hotel has a family feel, it's not a big resort, it has character and personality thanks to the family that runs it. Thank you Hannah Hotel for our wonderful stay

Stayed: January 2017