All reviews home away from home a family run hotel location is great white beach pleasant stay minute walk bed sheets station thumbs
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

Our stay at the Hannah Hotel was superb. The location is literally 2 minutes away from the beach. It is 2 blocks away from the main road and away from the crowded places. It is very accessible to mini stores, small restaurants, the beach, main road, convenient stores and a drug store. The facade looks very simple, but the rooms are splendid and just the way we like it. They have hot shower, cozy rooms, comfortable bed, enough space to walk around and homey feel. It is perfect for budget travellers. The owners and staff are wonderful. They make you feel at home and always see to it that they give what you need. They always start a conversation that it seems you know them already. They are always there for their customers from start to end.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Chie V
Reviewed 24 November 2015

The location at the Station 1 of White Beach, Hannah is a very small hotel with blue walls, small things from the sea, so friendly and warm family as staffs. They made me feel we were at home. They care us and told us what is good to enjoy when we were in Boracay, how to bargain with tuktuk drivers, where to see the sunrise...

I love the time we were here!

Room tip: The room Monica is the best, I think :)
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Lintinsm
Reviewed 14 July 2015

To be clear from the beginning: if you are searching a luxury resort, you should look elsewhere.

You won't find here the most amazing rooms, an impressive buffet at breakfast or glamorous bathroom. But you will meet here the most helpful, friendly and warm family. They will make you to feel the real spirit of Boracay, they will give you the best advises for your trips and will make your stay very pleasant and you will forget about the lack of some facilities from the biggest hotels
The location is in Station 1 and the beach is across the street. Also a very professional laundry, just few steps from the hotel.

Overall I had a great stay in Hannah Hotel from Boracay and definitely when I come back I will stay here again

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank AlexandruSintu
Reviewed 28 May 2015

Hannah is a lovely warm hotel, Inna is very kind and helpful. Location is perfect, just a little small road off the main road at Station 1, 100 meters walk to the the Willy's rock. Room and beds are clean and comfortable, bathroom could be improved by some renovation, it's still fine for us, towels are provided, bring your own toilet amenities. Breakfast is very tasty and changed daily. The only concerns maybe the wifi is too slow. As a budgeted hotel, I highly recommend Hannah, you could feel the warmest greetings from Inna.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank tofudon
Reviewed 12 May 2015

Friendly and personal. My home in Boracay. I used to stay at the expensive places in Boracay but not until I stayed here. Ever since, Hannah has been my choice in Boracay.
This is not beachfront property. Close proximity to a Catholic Church. Very accessible by tri-cycles.
The beach is just 3 minutes walk away.
The bedrooms and bath deliver and does the job perfectly.

Date of stay: June 2014