“Ok product”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located In Station 2
Reviewed 20 May 2018

This is good for a quick eat and taste of pizza. The location was clean. The staff was attentive. It was busy when we went there. Not the best, but not the worst.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I am not a fan of pizza but I think the food was ok. We ordered hawaiian pizza, the spaghetti and the chicken plus drinks. The service was fast.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered a pepperoni pizza to take away, We was asked to sit and wait and we was given a water whilst we waited. The service was great, the staff spoke to me and my partner for a while whilst we waited.
And the pizza was good to.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

When you don't have choice where to eat because of the crowded people in some unique restaurants that didn't tried yet in Bora. It's cool because the promo in Manila is also available in this Shakey's. Just one thing, one of the staff was like he don't want to serve us. I just think maybe he's tired. Still I love the food here! In all Shakey's actually. :)

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I didn't like neither the quality nor the service. Pizza was burnt and prices were higher than other branches.