“filled tummy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located In Station 2
Reviewed 19 July 2017

we have our lunch here and as for their signature pizza, chicken , spaghetti, fantastic! everybody have their fill and enjoyed it

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We wanted to eat vegetarian pizza so we entered this place. We ordered pizza and Greek salad and mozzarella cheese sticks.
The prices are fair.the service was good .it looks clean. So all together we enjoyed eating here.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

although the place is packed with customers, we managed to find a seat and ordered. The staff is quick and service is fast. The food is still the same signature style of Shakey's, hence we all come back and eat here once in a while.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Celebrated a Lunch here during my Birthday, nothing special, same menu in other location of the Phils. Asked if they can bring some cake/cupcake for my birthday. They just handed over the cupcakes, which i thought of I will be having a birthday song from the staff (assuming that it will be same as other restaurant). Nice Pizza and chicken as my son loves.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Well, they dropped the ball big time on this one! From customer service to food, this place needs an overhaul. It's one cluster**** after another, let me tell you! Word of advice, treat your customers well and you will get a repeat. It's a tourist trap but DO NOT treat them like garbage! You want business? Make them feel like you mean it!

So our not so favorable experience started when we were seated right next to the door where sand gets blown in; it is raining, so no big deal. We were waiting for more than 15 minutes, you would think the wait staff is busy... nope, they were just chitchatting in one corner or walking in between tables. You think the eye contact I made with one of them worked? Not a damn thing! So I have to approach the counter and ASKED if somebody can take our orders. Unbelievable! We ended up ordering pizza too big for us to consume because they are too limited as to what they have on their branch, other items the same way. We can't wait to leave and as soon as we got the chance, we're out the door!!!

Shakey's is a reputable place, I grew up hanging out there, in Manila. Never again will I set foot @ their Boracay branch, ever!